Resis and how Inspire Works???

Ok, from my understanding Hero Finn can Inspire Hero Poe only so far?
( with Ability )

Then Hero Poe can Inspire other Resis members???.

My question is can other Resis members even be inspired? ( JRey, BB-8, Resis Trooper, Reg Finn, C-3PO and so on.... )

Also makes me wonder if a Hero/Resis Chewie, Hero Rey ( AKA Galactic Rey AKA Legend Rey... ) Hero BB-8 or what even they will be named IF current Resis members can’t be inspired yet due to current kits.

If anyone knows answer please say so! My Resis squad is my 3rd most powerful squad I have and anxious to know if older current Resis can use new buff Inspire. Can see possible Hero Finn being a big help in Sith Heroic.

( there is a copy of this post under Characters as well, but short on time to figure Inspire fully works )

Replies

• Options
    Um. Yes. Why on earth would you think they can’t be inspired? Kits for Poe and Finn both say they cause resistance allies to become inspired. It doesn’t differentiate old from new. Also 30 seconds on YouTube will provide video evidence.
  • Options
    The resistance chars can be inspired. Inspire will do nothing additional for characters like BB8, Scavenger Rey, etc.
    Only the kit from the new Finn and Poe will do something with inspire. For example if someone is inspired, they deal 10% max health damage to the enemy additionally (should be from Poe's kit).
  • Options
    Short answer: Yes other resistance heroes can be inspired.

However, RH Finn can only inspire RH Poe and himself right now. Poe will need to inspire the other toons.

When resistance heroes are inspired they will do bonus damage equal to 10% of enemy’s max health with RH Poe’s unique.

Also RH Finn gains 10% Defense penetration and 5% critical damage for each inspired ally when using his first special.

If RH Finn is inspired, then all resistance allies gain 100% counter chance and 50% tenacity and defense regardless if they themselves are inspired.
  • Options
    @All;
    Reason I ask is because seems like only Hero Finn and Hero Poe can be inspired.
    When I use them with my Resis squad it seems like only the 2 gain it, never other Resis toons.

@keyptic; so Hero Poe has to give it to others?

( maybe I’m just killing squads to fast for Hero Poe to do his thing... )
  • Kryptic
    109 posts Member
    edited January 2020
    Options
    Beaks wrote: »
    @All;
    Reason I ask is because seems like only Hero Finn and Hero Poe can be inspired.
    When I use them with my Resis squad it seems like only the 2 gain it, never other Resis toons.

@keyptic; so Hero Poe has to give it to others?

( maybe I’m just killing squads to fast for Hero Poe to do his thing... )

When RH Poe is already inspired and uses a special, there should be an opportunity to select a teammate. This is the time when you choose who RH Poe will inspire.

EDIT: I did it this morning with a lvl 1, gear 1 RH Poe.
  • Options
    @All; well do I fell dumb!!!, yeah I was just killing squads to fast for Hero Poe to Inspire others.
    Thanks for the help!