Made a New Guild, open to all

I’ve started a new guild with a friend and am looking for new members. Any GP will do as long as you’re an active player. He has 3.7 mil gp and I’m at 730k at the moment. Both play daily. The guild is called Alliance Of The Dark Side. Send me your ally code or add mine and I can send an invite or talk In chat
My code is: 616-747-414
My friend’s is: 669-323-612

Replies

• Options
    We got room for the both of you, 133 mil gp guild
    https://swgoh.gg/g/31619/order-66-remnant/
  • Options
    We have room in our guild if you like 😊. Our guild’s GP is 180 million and we would love to have you both join. We have 3 open spots and we finish the Heroic Sith Raid in 3 hours or so. It’s a fun guild that enjoys winning Territory Wars and completing Territory Battles!!!

My code is 793-155-444

Let’s Join Forces.
  • Options
    He is asking people to join his guild not looking for one
  • Options
    FinkaMePlz wrote: »

Truth be told, new guilds aren't going to perform in the game like established guilds. It would be better to join a guild that suits your game needs than to start one.
  • Options

Truth be told, new guilds aren't going to perform in the game like established guilds. It would be better to join a guild that suits your game needs than to start one.

Yet clearly looking to enjoy the most out of the game and run it how you wish than to join a high guild will all rules and not as enjoyable
  • Options

Yet clearly looking to enjoy the most out of the game and run it how you wish than to join a high guild will all rules and not as enjoyable

Not all of us are task masters, my guild only asks for participation. We believe that if you're not having fun, you're doing it wrong. One must find the right guild. I know that is a hard challenge though, mostly because relaxed guilds don't get as good rewards as the whales do.