Remember when quests/achievements rewarded gear and crystals?

Dnoff423
403 posts Member
edited January 2020
Pepperidge Farm remembers.

Seriously can we go back to gear or crystals as rewards for completing quests and achievements instead of titles?

Replies

• Ultra
    11521 posts Moderator
    Options
    Yeah

Titles aren't rewarding, neither are portraits
  • Options
    If I had a choice between gear or Crystal's vs. Titles and portraits...gear or Crystal's everytime.
  • Options
    Which is how it used to be for quests and achievements.
  • Options
    Ultra wrote: »
    Yeah

Titles aren't rewarding, neither are portraits

Except when we get them as a bonus for completing GAC feats. Like we used to do for previous fleet arena feats. But not for the new one apparently.
  • Options
    I did some Han quest and got 3 G12+ components crafted
  • Options
    Baby_Yoda wrote: »
    I did some Han quest and got 3 G12+ components crafted

Yeah those were virtually the last quests to not be solely titles or portraits with the exception of the full stars in TB quests.
  • Options
    Dnoff423 wrote: »

Seriously can we go back to gear or crystals as rewards for completing quests and achievements instead of titles?

Legendary event tiers too. I just finished DR and loved the rewards. Now I've started on JTR, which gives gear and crystal rewards from achievements. The Malak-related achievements only give titles. I'd rather have 100 crystals and a fully crafted piece of gear than being able to call myself a Prodigal Knight.
  • Options
    Dnoff423 wrote: »

Legendary event tiers too. I just finished DR and loved the rewards. Now I've started on JTR, which gives gear and crystal rewards from achievements. The Malak-related achievements only give titles. I'd rather have 100 crystals and a fully crafted piece of gear than being able to call myself a Prodigal Knight.

Yep at some point they stopped giving gear and Crystal's and just switched to titles and portraits for all the new quests and achievements and whatnot.
  • Kokie
    1338 posts Member
    Options
    They took away the gear from completing quests and achievements to help alleviate the gear crunch......
  • Options
    wym guys? Id much rather get a useless portrait that I would never use than getting crystals that I can use almost instantly
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Options
    I don’t actually
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Options
    And Vader shards!

Wow, I've played this game too long....
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    They could add a small amount like 5-50 crystals for GAC feats.