t74d65kmeaef.jpg
    t9yf0n6woybd.jpg
    uxm3fsz48ad1.jpg
  • Options
    8pmwmuxrglle.jpg
  • Options
    xGriiMErZ wrote: »
    Krashxxxx wrote: »
    Pay to play event. If you cant beat it, you have not paid enough yet. Tried twice, destroyed twice. Skipping it and miving on. Good luck to the rest of you. Fyi, all new content from now on will be at this level. G12 is DEAD in PvE. No relics, no chance.

Ironic that this post was made immediately after someone else proved you can beat this event with all G12

That would be me 🤣🤣

G12???? that's amazing
  • Options
    TheRHOMBUS wrote: »

...As you can see, relics are 100% not needed at all...

Dude... You beat Tier 1. The title says T2.

I've also beaten tier 2 with this team...Due to being exstatic about it, I didn't screen shot it

Screenshot the result...
  • Options
    It's just pathetic - u need relics to get only a few injector and kyrotech salvage, what's next, maybe in Places of Power Jedi Consular instakills entire team with healing? Just pathetic, just started to consider abandoning this game.
  • Options
    It's just pathetic - u need relics to get only a few injector and kyrotech salvage, what's next, maybe in Places of Power Jedi Consular instakills entire team with healing? Just pathetic, just started to consider abandoning this game.

Be patient. That was a smart event that require think about the team to use instead OP them. 2 or 3 teams options and you need a good B1/magna with good supporters. If the event was so easy people would complain anyway as they've done with poe event some days ago... The level name said everything "challange"... Go ahead and beat this s..t
  • EventineElessedil
    6171 posts Member
    edited January 2020
    Options
    Vendi1983 wrote: »
    Only Challenge Tier I, but still hilarious.

lqqgyf0l2jo1.png

G9 IG88 - random mods for his ship
    G13 R4 R2 - 325 speed, speed and potency.
    G12+3 BB8 - 308 speed, speed and tenacity.
    G12+1 Thrawn - 264 speed, speed and Crit chance.
    G12+5 C3PO - 276 speed, speed and potency.

Thanks for the team comp @Vendi1983 worked like a charm! Had to throw some faster mods on R2 and BB8 to get it done.
    • IG88: s154 g11+0
    • BB8: s322 g12+1
    • R2D2: s291 g12+3
    • C3PO: s248 g12+5
    • Thrawn: s311 g12+5
    Took three tries for things to go my way ... they killed IG88 once in 2nd round. R2 smoke goes to BB8, use Thrawn to boost BB8/IG88 protection as needed, use event special to enter round 4 and 8 with BB8 ready to Illuminate, Fracture Teebo and Paploo. Had to Fracture Teebo twice in round 4, it was a nail-biter.,
    Edit: add screenshots
    t4lqhuvcdd2g.png
    tb72xqaid20m.png
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Options
    Your Magnaguard can’t be surviving a hit....it’s buff = instant kill (read it)
    We are talking about the Challenge levels not tier 1

Wrong. Toons can survive a teebo hit.