Forest Moon Challenge Tier 2 Rewards need an Upgrade

For the amount of time and effort required out of Challenge Tier 2, I don't believe it's unreasonable to ask for the rewards to be better. My upgraded rewards suggestion:

-Carbonite Circuit Board x50
-Bronzium Wiring x35
-Chromium Transistor x30
-Aurodium Heatsink x20
-Electrium Conductor x10
-Zinbiddle Card x5
-Fragmented Signal Data x50
-Incomplete Signal Data x25
-Flawed Signal Data x15

Given that these events only seem to occur twice a month or so at this time, I think it makes sense for the rewards of the far more challenging Tier 2 to be greater than they currently are. If the concern by the devs is that more of the same kind of challenges will be added in the near future to make my suggested rewards above be too generous for the game economy, then my next suggestion would be to scale them down at the time of the new challenge releases but still beef them up such that you'd get double what is above each month (based on the current two events/month). What do you all think?

Replies

• Options
    I like the idea of better rewards but I’m afraid it’s a pipe dream.
  • Options
    CamaroAMF wrote: »

Most likely, yes. However, if people don't ask, they'll just assume people think the currently paltry rewards are great.
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Options
    If it's not worth it, don't do it.
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Options
    CamaroAMF wrote: »

Most likely, yes. However, if people don't ask, they'll just assume people think the currently paltry rewards are great.

It's more than we had yesterday. They give us more and still ppl complain.
  • Sewpot
    2010 posts Member
    Options
    The time it takes to get those rewards for tier 2 you can farm them in 2 minutes.
    Tier one rewards feel like they are the big prize.
    Can’t wait to so all the new tiers for the rest of the events lol
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Options
    Sewpot wrote: »
    The time it takes to get those rewards for tier 2 you can farm them in 2 minutes.
    Tier one rewards feel like they are the big prize.
    Can’t wait to so all the new tiers for the rest of the events lol

Agree. It's a little counterintuitive that the easier tier had better rewards, but I think they did a very good job of it.
  • TehUldan9001
    53 posts Member
    edited January 2020
    Options
    I think the they are valuing the t1-3 relic scrap wildly too high. The tier is pretty hard, it should be a valuable reward. As it stands it would be staggeringly better to do the first challenge twice in stead of each once. Seems bad.

That beimg said, i think OP wants way too much stuff
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    edited January 2020
    Options
    Vicarious wrote: »
    You are kidding yourself if you think CG is going to be adding anymore of their precious Relics salvage.....

how do you expect them to keep squeezing their whales. Come on now. They still haven’t helped with the Stungun and other older gear, let alone the g12 gear crunch ..... like they stated they would do months and months ago

What about this?

y6c5s5rfk9y3.jpg
  • Options
    For the amount of time and effort required out of Challenge Tier 2, I don't believe it's unreasonable to ask for the rewards to be better. My upgraded rewards suggestion:

-Bronzium Wiring x35
    -Chromium Transistor x30
    -Aurodium Heatsink x20
    -Electrium Conductor x10
    -Zinbiddle Card x5
    -Flawed Signal Data x15

Given that these events only seem to occur twice a month or so at this time, I think it makes sense for the rewards of the far more challenging Tier 2 to be greater than they currently are. If the concern by the devs is that more of the same kind of challenges will be added in the near future to make my suggested rewards above be too generous for the game economy, then my next suggestion would be to scale them down at the time of the new challenge releases but still beef them up such that you'd get double what is above each month (based on the current two events/month). What do you all think?

I loved the idea but that's in against the DEVs principle$$$$$$$$$$
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Options
    Wowwwww!!

That sure is going to go a long ways to get a character to r7... let alone r5. Given the event is what... once a month. It’s a joke and if you are fooled by this then you are an ****

4jyn3f21hr1s.png

I'm starting to think this game might be a little too hard for you.
  • Options
    Wowwwww!!

That sure is going to go a long ways to get a character to r7... let alone r5. Given the event is what... once a month. It’s a joke and if you are fooled by this then you are an ****

4jyn3f21hr1s.png

I agree 100% w you, that's a joke because if you not pay you'll not get any real progress in this game... Also for a whale like me is definitely hard get some materials like chromium, aurodium and electrum that requires a huge quantity of materials that I need to build another gears!
  • Pille
    125 posts Member
    Options
    I like to have more content and the rewards are ok, the Last Level is just an addon for those Lucky guys with enough relics and therefore it’s ok...remind the gap to the others. And as far as understood the will give additional level to all assaults...that’s far better than before...this is the right way CG
  • Options

-Bronzium Wiring x35
    -Chromium Transistor x30
    -Aurodium Heatsink x20
    -Electrium Conductor x10
    -Zinbiddle Card x5
    -Flawed Signal Data x15

But… but… but… blasphemy!! Cg_Cyanides seems to be pretty sure he is doing an awesome job at easing the gear crunch!!! lmao And even went as far as to ask everyone 2-3 Q&A ago, to define what else it could be or what else it could imply to ease it… I mean… he can't even realize by himself that carbantis and stun guns are jeopardizing ppl mental sanity since 4 years!!!! And despite they said that the kryotechs would be the new bottleneck, they still kept the old ones in place too and carbantis and stun guns are still a pita for everyone since forever…

You have to realize they no longer care about whales since half a year: now they are aiming at Moby **** itself only and Krakens! So they very rarely adjust anything positively for us because they just don't measure things in term of satisfaction or fun like normal ppl like you and me would do. For them, they analyze all rewards in a way that for every single thing they give you, it's something you won't buy! Thus, every freebies, even if you worked hard for it, is some cash they are gonna lose. Reminds me of that old Charles Barkley commercial…"Anything less, would be unciviliiiiiiiized!" :D
  • Options
    Any signal data earned and Aurodium Heatsinks earned without spending energy or gear is a plus. People can still relic characters while farming ARC or other cantina farms. I was really happy to see some signal data.
  • Options
    Those rewards are perfectly fine for the 'effort' if you use a team with the recommended requirements.

If you choose to do with r5 B1 and G12 Thrawn, BB8, B2, Magna (which is doable, and far from full r5), it's your decision to invest more time into getting a favourable run with RNG than the rewards are worth to you.
  • masternikolaos
    101 posts Member
    edited January 2020
    Options
    I find it fascinating how compliant/easily satisfied some of the trolls people responding are. I stand by my belief that the rewards are too little for the effort put into Tier II compared to Tier I. The only thing that would change my mind is if they made every one these events simmable after the first 3-star completion. My main complaint with the rewards is that they are not commensurate with the 10-15 mins (or greater) run time the mission takes to complete.

To reiterate, my complaint isn't that we are getting more resources, but that the time resource, of which the game can demand quite a bit (think how long the TB missions can be), is increasing, yet some content (this event's Tier II) rewards relatively little for the amount of time it takes to complete.
  • TVF
    36628 posts Member
    Options
    I find it fascinating how compliant/easily satisfied some of the trolls people responding are. I stand by my belief that the rewards are too little for the effort put into Tier II compared to Tier I.

While it is weird that tier 1 is less effort and better rewards, it made my decision to bail on tier 2 after a few tries much easier.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    TVF wrote: »
    While it is weird that tier 1 is less effort and better rewards, it made my decision to bail on tier 2 after a few tries much easier.

That directly supports my point. Clearly you didn't think the effort was worth the rewards. And I suspect effort had to do more with time than ability or skill as some people would seem to suggest...

• Options
    Aside from the 2 pieces in the top right, this event took too much effort for the rewards earned. Hopefully the rewards will be better for Tier 2 of the other upcoming reworked events.
  • TVF
    36628 posts Member
    Options
    Crowny wrote: »
    Aside from the 2 pieces in the top right, this event took too much effort for the rewards earned. Hopefully the rewards will be better for Tier 2 of the other upcoming reworked events.

I would expect the rewards to be identical
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    Lockslay wrote: »
    Given that these events only seem to occur twice a month or so at this time

There will eventually be more battles with more challenge tiers. Then it won't be twice a month or so.
    I loved the idea but that's in against the DEVs principle$$$$$$$$$$

Saying it would be against their principles to increase rewards when they literally just created an entirely new way of getting rewards is pretty dumb.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.