Dooku's Leader ability bugged, right?

I just finished a match where resist was counted as evading.

My Poe taunted and their Rey, GS and QGJ all had offense up all of a sudden. It shouldn't work that way correct? Isn't evade evading an actual attack and not just resisting (in this case simply resisting a TM reduction)?

Is this a known issue?

Replies

• Options
    Not really, what is bugged is the expose status, wich count as an attack. If you use poe's skill and in the other side there is a Rey with her buff on (don't know the name, the one with an eye), she lose her buff as if she has evaded an attack. Also what you said happens too.
  • Timitock
    2844 posts Member
    Options
    Lolz
    It is like a bug layer-cake.
    Good thing nobody uses those toons.
  • Options
    Yikes. Expose acts like an attack?! Well I will never run Poe vs a dooku lead again for sure.
  • medetec
    1571 posts Member
    Options
    On a different dooku bug or display bug, if I look at the leader ability in the rank tab of arena it says +9.5% evade but the character screen says +15%. Anyone else getting this? Skill is level 7 and should be 15%.
  • Options
    9.5 is what it shows at level 1. 15% is max level.
  • medetec
    1571 posts Member
    Options
    I know, what I'm saying is that the arena rank view where it shows your server leader board, your rank, and your leader / leader ability is incorrectly displaying the bonus to be 9.5% evasion and 1 turn offense up instead of 15%. It used to display 15% and it changed recently.
  • Options
    Yeah Jesus. Dooku lead is bugged. There is no way poes expose should proc offense up on the enemy team..
  • Options
    I've also read complaints that Poe's expose generates assists from a Phasma lead.
  • Lianara
    740 posts Member
    Options
    I do agree that resist should not count as evade ... It's weird.
    Ally Code: 253-747-318
  • RAYRAY
    2761 posts Member
    Options
    Expose should not cancel foresight. I think it's stupid that it's treated like an attack.
    ☮ Consular ☮ American Rebel Rebel Force (Endor) JedhaYavin IV