Option to hide hyberdrive bundle

I and probably MANY others have no intention on buying the hyperdrive bundle. Can something be implemented (other than purchasing it 😉) so that we may hide the notif of the right side of the client screen please??

Replies

• Options
    There is such and option. It costs $99.99 though. :)
  • Ultra
    11521 posts Moderator
    edited January 2020
    Options
    People who really want to purchase the bundle but don’t are the ones who are very bothered by it
  • Options
    This ever-present pack advertisement is a great way to get me to ignore pack advertisements.
  • TVF
    36620 posts Member
    edited January 2020
    Options
    This ever-present pack advertisement is a great way to get me to ignore pack advertisements.

You were going to buy it as soon as the ad disappeared?

Or are you saying you've bought other advertised packs but no more because of this one particular one?
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options

I agree. I find myself ignoring that part of the screen now.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Options
    Jakdnels wrote: »

whereas before you clicked and bought? ps don't miss tw or gac or w/e
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Options
    Gifafi wrote: »
    Jakdnels wrote: »

whereas before you clicked and bought? ps don't miss tw or gac or w/e

Whereas before I clicked and bought what? Before the Hyperdrive Bundle there wasn't a persistent icon for packs there, was there? Maybe I've always ignored it, like the worthless inbox and allies icons that are also largely ignored.
  • Options
    Ultra wrote: »
    People who really want to purchase the bundle but don’t are the ones who are very bothered by it

Nope. It’s just an annoying, ever-present thing. Don’t want, and don’t want to see it, because I don’t want it.
  • Options
    Lifehack: just put a cool sticker on your display!

jo9yulnhiixi.jpg

Easy!
  • Looooki
    1045 posts Member
    edited February 2020
    Options
    I love the button!! It reminds me how greedy GG is and not buy it. Best life hack ever!
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Options
    Looooki wrote: »
    I love the button!! It reminds me how greedy GG is and not buy it. Best life hack ever!

it's greedy to offer a pack with great value if someone wants to spend? or just in general?
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Options
    In the beginning I could agree that it was annoying and should go away but there have just been so many threads about it I'm just burnt out on this "issue".

Who cares about the dumb ad. Just ignore it. They arent going to remove it anytime soon, if at all. I dont even notice it anymore, until another thread reminds me of its existence.
  • Looooki
    1045 posts Member
    Options
    Gifafi wrote: »
    Looooki wrote: »

it's greedy to offer a pack with great value if someone wants to spend? or just in general?

Would u spend a $100 just when u first join? It is a very tempting option and it sure brings great reward to a beginner player.

But I have been with this game for abt 3 yrs. Saw all the drama... So this button turns me off on all purchases :)