Traya led Sith, GG Seps, Padme GR, GAS

Which toons would you recommend someone not leveling at all for those teams if they were starting from scratch

Traya

GG

Padme

GAS

Replies

• Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Options
    why would anyone not level those teams? that's the best team, a 2/3rd best team, a very good team, and a bug/ns killer, in reverse order. Don't understand this question at all
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Options
    Gifafi wrote: »
    why would anyone not level those teams? that's the best team, a 2/3rd best team, a very good team, and a bug/ns killer, in reverse order. Don't understand this question at all

Toons "for those teams" not those teams at all. for example

Traya Sion Nihilus, whom should the 4th or 5th not be.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Options
    Gifafi wrote: »

Toons "for those teams" not those teams at all. for example

Traya Sion Nihilus, whom should the 4th or 5th not be.

ohhhh that makes more sense

Traya - don't really need a 4/5 if you are using them for bugs ftmp, but the good sith can go with them like dbast, SiT if you don't have Drev, I wouldn't put any resources in SA, maul or savage

GG sep droids. also needed for GAS. so don't have anyone to not level for gg

Padme- standard crew is GK Snips jka and I think 3po(?) so don't level other gr for her team I guess

GAS- don't level anyone but arc fives rex echo

I mean, those 4 squads have pretty determined best comps. I guess you could say don't level gg nuke team if you don't have to/have an alternative that can beat drev etc
    Maybe End Game isn't for you