There are 26 Jedi, what 5 teams would you make if you had to

I'm just curious. Let's say you were given a new account with all Jedi 85 and G12 for GAC. What 5 teams would you make? Current mode of GAC so 6th team is Ewoks.

Replies

• Dwinkelm
    768 posts Member
    edited February 2020
    Options
    JKR, Jolee, Yoda, Juhani, Plo Koon

GK, Zariss, Ki-Adi-Mundi, Luminara, Jedi Consular

Bastilla, HY, Ezra, Kanan, Jedi Knight Guardian

QGJ, Shak Ti, Kit Fisto, Aayla, Mace

GAS, Asohka, JKA, Ima Gun Di, Old Ben

Each team has their traps on defense and each member of each team serves a purpose (to an extent, still some junky GR Jedi that need major kit updates)

Eeth Koth is the garbage left out.
  • Options
    Dwinkelm wrote: »
    JKR, Jolee, Yoda, Juhani, Plo Koon

GK, Zariss, Ki-Adi-Mundi, Luminara, Jedi Consular

Bastilla, HY, Ezra, Kanan, Jedi Knight Guardian

QGJ, Shak Ti, Kit Fisto, Aayla, Mace

GAS, Asohka, JKA, Ima Gun Di, Old Ben

Each team has their traps on defense and each member of each team serves a purpose (to an extent, still some junky GR Jedi that need major kit updates)

Eeth Koth is the garbage left out.

I haven’t looked into it to see what squads I’d make but I instantly thought of Ki under QGJ
  • Options
    I imagine Ki under QGJ to be a strong offensive team, the way OP worded his query led me to believe these teams would be hypothetically used on defense, so that’s how I built them. I think this question would be much more complex if building teams for both offensive and defensive purposes.
  • Options
    A ton of the old ones need a rework and their leads are trash.
  • Options
    I think people are hypothetically sleeping on theory crafting gm yoda into kam teams. Minimum of a bonus 10k bonus offense and gm Yodas lead is nothing to sneeze at when the team is getting that much offense off a single character. Cant wait to see that character in practice though. Get on it MAW