Weird Padme vs DR interactions since Assault Battle update?

Anyone but me?
Prior to the update, every time I started a fight with DR, what almost always happened (rare incidence of him opening with force storm instead) was Insanity on Padme, fears everyone but Padme, Fallen Bastila then does fear, everyone gets a bunch of debuffs as their TM's fill and their fear drops, Malak charges someone and stuns them, then Padme flips it with a fist pump, and everyone has over 10 stacks of protection up.
Since the update, I'm not sure if Padme herself is being targeted with insanity because at least 1 team member each time is not getting feared and debuffed, meaning Padme grants a lot less protection up across the board, and it also screws with turn order. So before.. there were 2 possible openings.. Insanity that puts fear on everyone, or force storm that shocks everyone, Padme flip, lots of stacks of protection up, resist the force storm (or insanity this time), converting to 20+ stacks of courage on everyone and their team starts getting 1 shot.
Now 3 openings. Insanity fears everyone as what was normal, force storm shocks everyone, or.. not everyone gets feared and debuffed and so only gets about 5 stacks of protection up and so they don't have much courage to work with, and they're taking turns before Padme and it can mess up timing.

Replies

• Options
    I think something definitely changed with the update... I used traya with sion and DN to fight a geo team something I have done 100 times and never lost and this time the geos won easily.
  • Options
    I think something definitely changed with the update... I used traya with sion and DN to fight a geo team something I have done 100 times and never lost and this time the geos won easily.

And then there’s me who still never loses because guess what,

NOTHING HAS CHANGED
  • Options
    Ive seen the AI do some less-than-predictable things when the opponent DR team isn’t full Sith Empire.

Recently I’ve seen a lot of Thrawn, Yoda, GK, DN, and Sion used as fifth members in an attempt to break up the turn-order-oriented “slow Padme” counter. I’d consider it mildly effective.
  • Options
    Baby_Yoda wrote: »

NOTHING HAS CHANGED

something has definitely changed, 3 days ago every fight, EVERY fight starts out with my entire squad except Padme (who's immune to the fear so when the fear expires she doesn't get those debuffs from fallen bastila) is covered in a bunch of debuffs, Padme cleanses, they get tons of stacks of protection up, which by the time they convert to courage is down to like 11 from HK aoe, DR force storm, and sith trooper AOE. This converts to about 20 stacks of courage, and then I can start dropping fallen bastila, HK, etc.
    But now, Ahsoka gets only 5-6 stacks of protection up and ends up with just 3 courage after all the aoe.
    also, more often than not, Ahsoka or Anakin get to take a turn before Padme, because they did not get feared.
    This is all new and never happened before the update.
  • Options
    TheRHOMBUS wrote: »
    Baby_Yoda wrote: »

NOTHING HAS CHANGED

mmmm.... almost too nerdy.

We play a mobile game about Star Wars

Me using a Traya team and not yet losing against a geonosian team is definitely not the reason.

Looks like we all are nerds.

Nothing wrong with it either fam

Especially when u also enjoy lifting weights :p
  • Options
    So I was wrong that it was DR not putting fears on everyone, he is, but somehow Ahsoka is resisting the effects when fear breaks. She has the lowest tenacity on the team and Fallen Bastila's debuffs from fear expiration are supposed to be unresistable.

This is my opening for nearly every DR Malak fight now.
    It used to be all members got those debuffs to flip.
    2z3mwtofd2l2.jpg
  • Options
    Oh, forgot to mention, when the fear popped when her TM filled, I saw several resist messages. Again, The debuffs from Bastila's fear expiring are supposed to be unresistable.
  • Options
    I found out what's happening. This did not happen prior to the update. Ahsoka's crit immunity buff that she receives from her kit at the start of the fight if she's with JKA is giving her 15% protection up because 3PO's Intermediary unique. However before the last update this did not happen with buffs at the start of a fight. Note that 3PO starts with 1 stack of translation but does not have any protection up from it. So this is a bug.kssjkdwowfsc.jpg
  • Options
    Looks like you finally faced some properly modded geos.