EDIT: Can be closed! // About swgoh.gg and the GAC history and matchmaking...

Akenno
538 posts Member
edited February 2020
Is there a chance that we get some sort of live feed or at least one GAC week instead of the complete month?

Would be good if we can watch the last GA week.

Also... Why don't they match people with the same GA points?
Post edited by Akenno on

Replies

• Options
    I get annoyed at the GP “balance”

My 3.1m vs a 3.7... totally fair. I wouldn’t mind but it seems I’m always the lower GP in every match-up
  • Akenno
    538 posts Member
    edited February 2020
    Options

My 3.1m vs a 3.7... totally fair. I wouldn’t mind but it seems I’m always the lower GP in every match-up

Would be great if Divisions would be smaller (like a 250k difference) and matchmaking based at the points. The higher GP etc would balance itself over the duration of the GAC and you can have a top end fight (Kyber place 1-8 in one lineup).

Also Fleet GP shouldn't count in a GAC without ships.
  • Options
    Akenno wrote: »

Would be great if Divisions would be smaller (like a 250k difference) and matchmaking based at the points. The higher GP etc would balance itself over the duration of the GAC and you can have a top end fight (Kyber place 1-8 in one lineup).

Fleet GP doesn't count in a GAC without ships, they changed that a long time ago.
    Looking for a new guild? Come check out the Underworld Alliance on Discord:https://discord.gg/wvrYb4Q
  • Options

Fleet GP doesn't count in a GAC without ships, they changed that a long time ago.

It count towards division and I don't get a benefit from having a good fleet.
    I am always behind char gp, even if my top 60 is kinda the same. That is only because of a few relics.
  • Options

I am always behind char gp, even if my top 60 is kinda the same. That is only because of a few relics.

Unrelated to the ships GP, but you do know that they are posting the swgoh.gg GAC results after each week long GA round right? As in the 1st round of this GAC is already available (and was before the end of the 1st defensive placement round).
    Looking for a new guild? Come check out the Underworld Alliance on Discord:https://discord.gg/wvrYb4Q
  • Options

Unrelated to the ships GP, but you do know that they are posting the swgoh.gg GAC results after each week long GA round right? As in the 1st round of this GAC is already available (and was before the end of the 1st defensive placement round).

Nope sorry. The results are not available. I only get the results from the last GAC event and not the last round. I never saw anything beside that. Would be great if it is so...
    Currently it is 1/24/2020 but I got the old results from the last GAC so no new ones. And that is everywhere so far.
  • Options

Nope sorry. The results are not available. I only get the results from the last GAC event and not the last round. I never saw anything beside that. Would be great if it is so...
    Currently it is 1/24/2020 but I got the old results from the last GAC so no new ones. And that is everywhere so far.

Yeah, 1/24 is the current GAC, and it has the results of the first GA (of the 4) available on gg. That is the most recently completed week long GA of this GAC.

Check out Ahnalds page as proof: https://swgoh.gg/p/741324657/gac-history/
  • Options

lol 1/24 was the first of 3 rounds for this current GAC
This discussion has been closed.