Bug in Light Side geo TB

Azza
245 posts Member
So, there is bugs announced today in LS géo TB as well as the plan for next Tb to resolve them:

1- chimera is not strong enough: remove the mission from the board!!! (This bug was an advantage for players and something most be done quickly!!)

2. Jango burns everyone even when they resist burn : no change, will investigate and maybe do something one day (make Tb harder, no immediate action taken)

3. Vulture droid replace themselves even under non separatist capital ship: do nothing and normalize the situation by changing the text of the ability (make TB harder, normalize the situation)

CG, give us some balance here and keep Chimera mission in the TB. It’s unfair to always remove what gives us an advantage while doing nothing on what give players a disadvantage!

Replies

• Options
    That’s exactly what I noticed when reading that update.

The “fix” for 3&4 is spectacularly lazy, even for these devs!
  • Options
    I thought 3 was a problem outside of tb but nah its only in tb so they decided why not just make people kill vulture droids twice. This is crazy tone deaf even for cg
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Options
    My thoughts exactly. If there ever was any doubt about their bug fixing priorities, it should be cleared now.
  • Options
    And still no word about Arc being at 5th spot which contradict with theirs workaround solution about Fives bug...
  • Options
    Making new content or smashing bugs that are not critical?
    Glad we gonna see new content soon. :)
  • Options
    Yay new content that will also be riddled with bugs
  • Azza
    245 posts Member
    Options
    @Akenno

Re read my point cause I agree with you. The problem is, they decided to smash one of the 4 bugs and that is the only being friendly to players! That is the problem.

What I am asking for is that they keep it in.
  • Options
    And there is still the bug that IG88's Prestigious Mission doesn't count on Goenosis... it hasn't been fixed since JUNE...
  • Options
    Nauros wrote: »
    My thoughts exactly. If there ever was any doubt about their bug fixing priorities, it should be cleared now.

Well i am quite $ure where their prioritie$ are.