Quest: Mortally Wound, Broken?

Tried using IG-88 in LSBTB to complete this quest and its not registering a win. Went 4/4 in a CM and still didn't register.

Replies

• Options
    If you are, in fact, referring to the Dark Side Geonosis Territory Battle (DS Geo TB) then, it is a known bug. It hasn't worked since Geo TB came out back in June 2019. The devs are aware of it.

If you go to the bug reporting page and do a search for IG-88, you will see that alot of people have already reported it. Currently, the only known way to get around this problem is: 1) Ignore it until the devs fix it, 2) Find a guild that is willing to do Hoth DS TBs and join that guild.
    https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/bd-p/star-wars-galaxy-of-heroes-bug-report-en
    Feel free to add your voice to the list though. If enough people complain, maybe something will be done eventually.

I have even suggested a "fix" to the devs during many of the past Q&A that would at least stop people from complaining about the bug but alas.....

Bounty Hunter Quest 3/7, Win 12 Battles with IG-88 in Territory Battles. Since this quest only works with the dark side Hoth territory battles, why haven't you "fixed" this bug by simply renaming the text to read "Win 12 Battles with IG-88 in Hoth dark side Territory Battles"? Renaming the text (in every language of course) would surely be simpler than fixing the code behind it.
  • Options
    I'm in the same position.
    It's broken and has been since Geo TB released. Which means CG either can't fix it or won't.
    Just accept the fact that you need to either go back to Hoth or remain stuck on the same prestigious quest until the servers close.
  • Options
    Dont worry this bug exists for 1 year already.
    They dont want to fix it
  • Options
    Happy First Birthday IG88 bug
  • Options
    The bug has been around since June 2019, when GeoTB was released, making it 8 months old, not a year. :)
  • Options
    The bug has been around since June 2019, when GeoTB was released, making it 8 months old, not a year. :)
    And the pedants award for today goes to...
  • Options
    Thanks for clarifying this everyone...stay classy
  • Options
    I want to know why CG haven’t issued an 8 month anniversary gift to the player base? First They ignore Kwanzaa and now this! You’d think maybe 8 Clone War Chewie shards at least
  • Options
    I could use a few KAM shards.
This discussion has been closed.