Need help after a long break

So I just came back after probably a year long break and I want to get back into the game. I just unlocked Chewie and CLS this week end and I'm really wondering where to go now, I rank about 1500th in arena since I'm on a really old shard so I go against all these gear 12 teams with 6+ zetas and sometimes relics. I don't really have a specific goal I just want to get a good team for the good factions and unlock theythe new characters. I'm in a guild that occasionally does heroic rancor and tank raids but no heroic sith raid.

I'm currently farming:
Cantina: Kylo Ren unmasked, currently 4* but I can promote him to 5*
Hard nodes: a lot of characters, I buy 3 refreshes daily and usually don't have anything left for gear: Bossk, Jango Fett, Darth Sion, Shoretrooper, Darth Nihilus, Bastila Shan, normal and fallen and Jolee Bindo. I want to maybe drop some of those but I wouldn't know which one(s).
Fleet battles: Bastila, Carth and Zaalbar.
For squad arena store I'm currently farming HK 47 but don't really know who to farm in Galactic war and cantina stores, I have 130/65 Ahsoka shards but not sure whether she is worth the farm for me right now.

Any advice is appreciated but here are already some questions I have:

Next zetas, I have 73 zetas right now and I was gonna zeta Finn but I heard he's not that great anymore. CLS?

Should I bother farming Ewoks for C3PO at this point, and what would be the best team to farm if I want have a solid team after unlocking him too.

Should I go for the Revans or for Padme and General Skywalker?

I have been putting JTR on hold for now, should I focus on farming the toons needed to unlock her?

Should I be farming teams like Nightsisters, Clones, Geonosians, Imperial Troopers?

General Grievous?

Don't know what to do in ships, currently ranking around 200-300 without battling a lot, but I have no clue which ships to invest in.

Short term arena team and long term arena team?

Should I focus on gearing up certain characters to 12 right now or gear up some underdeveloped ones to 10/11?

How much work do the Phoenix need to get a 7* Thrawn?

Again, any help is greatly appreciated, even if you just answer one of these questions.

https://swgoh.gg/p/437848298/

Replies

• CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Options
    Phx for Thrawn isn't a bad grind. Not a ton of gear needed. And they're in different stores so you can farm them up quickly.

Geos for padme isn't too bad either. Both phx and geos will give you ship characters also.

Can't go wrong with Revan either though. I'd just do what you like more.
  • Options
    CCyrilS wrote: »
    Phx for Thrawn isn't a bad grind. Not a ton of gear needed. And they're in different stores so you can farm them up quickly.

Geos for padme isn't too bad either. Both phx and geos will give you ship characters also.

Yeah already have Phoenix 7 star but can't beat the challenge yet will just slowly put some gear on until I get him 7*.

Which Revan to go for first, Jedi Knight Revan or Darth Revan?
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Options
    CCyrilS wrote: »

Yeah already have Phoenix 7 star but can't beat the challenge yet will just slowly put some gear on until I get him 7*.

Which Revan to go for first, Jedi Knight Revan or Darth Revan?

The thrawn event is rather hard. Takes some strategy. I would look up some tips and kill order to save from spending unnecessary gear.

Drevan is better, but I'd probably go with who you have supporting toons for. Hopefully you can gain arena ranks with one of them, eventually.
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Options
    Also for 3p0, best ewok squad is chipa lead, elder, logray, wicket and paploo. First 3 are almost absolute requirements.