Suspended For Seemingly No Reason

Went on yesterday afternoon after playing in the morning and found my account suspended ...I did not cheat or do anything else to warrant this. Went on EA help and was told the only way to be reinstated was to message devs on the here. Tried that and have heard crickets back. I’m an officer in a 250m GP guild and this suspension nearly cost us a star in TB and is personally costing me hundreds of crystals. Can someone please respond? @CG_LucifersDaddy @CG_SBCrumb @CG_TopHat

Replies

• Options
    I was not given a reason for a suspension or a warning of any kind. Guilty until proven innocent I guess. Would just like any response at this point.
  • Options
    Wace_Mindu wrote: »
    I was not given a reason for a suspension or a warning of any kind. Guilty until proven innocent I guess. Would just like any response at this point.

How do you know they didn't find proof of you breaking the rules?

For example, have you bought any crystals outside the game recently? Or repeatedly had an innapropriate in game name like another poster who got banned did?
    Looking for a new guild? Come check out the Underworld Alliance on Discord:https://discord.gg/wvrYb4Q
  • Options

For example, have you bought any crystals outside the game recently? Or repeatedly had an innapropriate in game name like another poster who got banned did?

I have never changed my name or bought a crystal in two years playing the game, so no
  • Options

I have never changed my name or bought a crystal in two years playing the game, so no

Sorry

Maybe @Kyno can help get the devs' attention for you
    Looking for a new guild? Come check out the Underworld Alliance on Discord:https://discord.gg/wvrYb4Q
  • Options
    Did you ask customer support for the reason for the suspension?
  • Options
    jkray622 wrote: »
    Did you ask customer support for the reason for the suspension?

yes...they told me it can only be handled through the forums
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    You will need to contact CG_LucifersDaddy in a direct message to discuss any issues with Banned accounts.
This discussion has been closed.