Galactic Legends

I hope we get some more info soon on these characters. The investment to g13 these characters is pretty steep (for both ftp and whales). Especially considering we know nothing about these characters. I know you can always hoard the gear and wait to spend it until afterwards. But it would be nice to know what we are working towards outside of their fake names.

Replies

• Ultra
    11521 posts Moderator
    Options
    We should get the next set of requirements next week, and the third set on the last week of feb

Content updates is every 2 weeks and it should align with the release of capital ships / last requirements in March with 1-2 weeks preparation for the event itself
  • Options
    I’m hoping they are true to their word and they aren’t a g13... the relic farm in a grind
  • Ultra
    11521 posts Moderator
    Options
    Jpfit262 wrote: »
    I’m hoping they are true to their word and they aren’t a g13... the relic farm in a grind
    Assume the worst
  • Options
    Ultra wrote: »
    Jpfit262 wrote: »
    Assume the worst

Brought to you by VISA
    VISA, Where Pay-To-Win Begins!
  • Options
    I'm betting these capital ships will require get2 and 7 star, just to do the event.
  • Options
    I'm betting these capital ships will require get2 and 7 star, just to do the event.

If that is true, the game will have so many quit. Would it be surprising? Nope.

At this point almost everyone game wide wouldn't have enough to 7* 2 more capital ships using that currency. Unless they didnt unlock either Malevolence or Negotiator.
  • Options
    It will stop people whaling on the events if GET2 is needed as why would people whale instead of gradual farming if they wont have the capitol ships for a long time