165 posts Member
edited February 2020
7wpu3n3gad5g.png
86dzhszgtrwa.png
ho10ljq34hq6.png

thoughts on her?

I use a jkr,gmy,bastila,aayla,barriss in arena swapping barriss if needed

I have GK, Jolee, Hermit yoda, kit fisto

Her stun is nearly reliable and assist is great, with her crit being 106% and about 70 pot.

guess ill try to get relic 7 soon

but any suggestions on improving in arena, ive been inactive and fighting geo teams and those fallen bastilla sith teams, they are difficult

Replies

• CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Options
    But....why?
  • Options
    A link to a swgoh.gg account would help more for people to see what else you have. More details on the gear levels and characters in the opposing teams would also help.

However, the most successful JKR team, if you're tied to that, is JKR, Jolee, Bastilla, GK, GMY. JKR as your fastest character, GMY modded for offense, need the zeta on Jolee and mod him for survivability. For fighting Geos you need to kill GBA first, then the second biggest threat is usually Geo Spy, especially with all the buffs on your side. Might even be an argument for killing spy first. For the Dark Bastilla teams...who is the lead and do they have Malak? If it's a sith empire team without Malak you basically need to get Bastilla out first. Malak kinda changed the game and you might need to throw Thrawn in there, I can't remember the exact strategy but in that case it's mark DR, fracture him, then save Yoda's big hit till it's a guaranteed kill on DR.
  • Options
  • Options
    CCyrilS wrote: »
    But....why?

Because I can play however I desire to, besides the stun is op
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Options
    Lethoiun wrote: »
    But....why?

First, of course you can play anyway you want.

But, second, the stun is NOT op if you're on here asking for advice beating geos or bastilla. All I'm saying is, *if* you're playing to win, there are much better choices.

That being said, good luck, and as long you're enjoying the game, more power to ya!
  • MomoTheNinja
    102 posts Member
    edited February 2020
    Options
    But....why?

It's a valid question, because you can play how you want to, but Aayla really won't help you do better in arena against DR or Geos. Also, the stun is not OP or she would be on the meta report. If you're going all in on your JKR team, you should focus on Jolee, JKA. Aayla was not the best choice for your relics, they would be much better served on JKA, although he's not 7 stars yet. But JKA and Jolee would be the best asset to your Jedi team for fighting Geos and DR teams. You should probably forget about kit fisto, he won't help you anywhere in the game currently and even in the future when you have KAM, I'm not sure he'll be optimal with that either. But if you really are interested in doing better in arena, you should check the META reports on swgoh.gg. Kit has never been there as long as I can remember, and while I briefly used Aayla when JKR first came around, I swapped her out fast because she is not optimal for that team.
    Post edited by MomoTheNinja on
  • Options
    But....why?

But, second, the stun is NOT op if you're on here asking for advice beating geos or bastilla. All I'm saying is, *if* you're playing to win, there are much better choices.

That being said, good luck, and as long you're enjoying the game, more power to ya!

Thanks for the helpful "advice"

• Options
    Seems like you also need some help with mods. Please put your fastest speed set on JKR if you're going to keep using him.
  • Options
    Seems like you also need some help with mods. Please put your fastest speed set on JKR if you're going to keep using him.

yeah my mods arent exactly organized and efficient, i need to revamp it
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Options
    But....why?

That's what I'm here for.

Tomorrow night we'll discuss your r5 mob enforcer.
  • Options
    But....why?

I dont see one

• Options
    So you left the 3rd, 4th, and 6th best options for a jkr team on the bench and are wondering why you are struggling?

Hint: its not Aayla relics
    Looking for a new guild? Come check out the Underworld Alliance on Discord:https://discord.gg/wvrYb4Q
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Options
    But....why?

I dont see one

Other things you don't see:

Sarcasm
    Good advice
    Useful kits
    The apostrophe button
  • Options
    You really seem to like your Jedi, so I'll refer you to Jedi Master Adastra. Here's a video of her using JKR, with JKA to beat DR with malak. You could use this for Geos too.

https://youtu.be/mBENO5rp0J0
  • MomoTheNinja
    102 posts Member
    edited February 2020
    Options
    Also, for mod help/optimization I recommend grand ivory of you have the time.

https://mods-optimizer.swgoh.grandivory.com/

Edit: you can also use swgoh.gg and check how other people mod characters and get an idea of what you should be putting on and where.
  • Options
    A stun from R4 Aayla as compared to a zeta 4* Jolee is about as OP as a brand new top design marathon bicycle driving next to a brand new Kawasaki. The kits' values are magnitudes apart.
  • Options
    You struggle because aayla is a bad character.

You asked for advice and mine is to get rid of her for Anakin or Ezra
  • ClawsC3
    9 posts Member
    edited October 2020
    Options
    Ayala IS a bad character. Hence the idea she could use a rework. Her stun, counter, health gain doesn’t do her any good if she is dead. Even at R7 she has one of the lowest health/prot pools of all the Jedi.
    I put GG’s all health build on her and still barely broke 100K. With my normal build on her she is 60H/60P and dies on the opening move of any phase of LSTB. The stuns are of minimal benefit because her damage output is also low. I put GMY’s build on her and just topped 7K of phy damage but she doesn’t get the bonus special damage GMY does.
    The only way she becomes viable is with a 50% higher health pool and possibly the ability to ignore taunt.
  • Options
    Being with KAM she could be a monster
  • crzydroid
    7301 posts Moderator
    Options
    A link to a swgoh.gg account would help more for people to see what else you have. More details on the gear levels and characters in the opposing teams would also help.

However, the most successful JKR team, if you're tied to that, is JKR, Jolee, Bastilla, GK, GMY. JKR as your fastest character, GMY modded for offense, need the zeta on Jolee and mod him for survivability. For fighting Geos you need to kill GBA first, then the second biggest threat is usually Geo Spy, especially with all the buffs on your side. Might even be an argument for killing spy first. For the Dark Bastilla teams...who is the lead and do they have Malak? If it's a sith empire team without Malak you basically need to get Bastilla out first. Malak kinda changed the game and you might need to throw Thrawn in there, I can't remember the exact strategy but in that case it's mark DR, fracture him, then save Yoda's big hit till it's a guaranteed kill on DR.

Highly doubt that by Dark Bastila he means DRevan and Malak if he's also fighting geo teams.
  • crzydroid
    7301 posts Moderator
    Options
    But hey, who necro'd this?
  • Options
    Aayla does have end-game uses, those relic levels aren't necessarily a waste even if they are premature.

Better for efficiency's sake to add them after JKLS is up and running.

That said, I always, always say that if you're having fun, you're playing the game right. While there are more efficient paths to power, if those paths strike you as boring or no fun or undesirable for some other reason, then you'll lose the desire to play the game and never finish the "efficient" path.

it's not efficient if it never gets you there.

So I support you doing whatever makes you happy. If, however, what makes you happy is - at least at this stage - killing some Geo Brood Alpha squads, be aware that even with JKR's ability to ignore taunt & mark GBA, it can be tough to do enough damage to finish the kill before mark wears off. AoE damage is much more effective than even strong hits against a single, marked toon. Jedi Knight Anakin is a good start - again, if what's going to make you happy is getting wins against Geos with your JKR squad - and Aayla isn't much of a help against that particular enemy in that particular squad with those particular allies (and leader).

If you really love your Jedi & you're getting g12 gear, you would probably have the most fun going for JKLS. Why not look at JKLS's requirements and see if you want to start that quest?
  • Options
    Uh hi guys. This is outdated. All problems have been resolved. I use my clones and padme teams for geos. Been focusing on GAS. Will go for JKL after GAS. And potentially the legend will will take a long while.

As for aayla I use her for fun on my Jkr team. And will move her to KAM team when I unlock him.