1. Clone Commando Gregor
2. Commando Droid
3. Jedi Temple Guard
4. Darth Vader (Operation Knightfall)
5. Starkiller
6. Sith Trooper (KOTOR)
7. Death Watch Trooper
8. Bo-Katan

There are so many more I could list but I want to know what other people want.

P.S. Why is Commander Luke not classed as a Jedi? Like WTH!

Replies

• Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    Options

We’ve had this conversation before here. He’s in training, but not a Jedi at that point.
  • Ultra
    11541 posts Moderator
    Options
    3. Jedi Temple Guard

What is
    Jedi Guardian
  • Grand_Admiral_Berry
    4 posts Member
    edited February 2020
    Options
    Ultra wrote: »
    3. Jedi Temple Guard

What is
    Jedi Guardian

@Ultra

Not a Temple Guard
    This is a temple guard

dsfw7dkg93sd.png

• Grand_Admiral_Berry
    4 posts Member
    edited February 2020
    Options
    Nihion wrote: »

@Nihion

We’ve had this conversation before here. He’s in training, but not a Jedi at that point.

Ok so are Palawan’s in training magically not Jedi anymore, cause Ashoka is still classed as a Jedi by game standards soooooo....
  • Ultra
    11541 posts Moderator
    Options
    Ultra wrote: »
    3. Jedi Temple Guard

What is
    Jedi Guardian

@Ultra

Not a Temple Guard
    This is a temple guard

dsfw7dkg93sd.png
    Definitely a character to get excited about!
  • Options
    I want these.... Jar Jar so we can see how useless he is in the game to, and for the joy of killing him!!
  • Options
    156eznvetn7c.jpeg
  • Options
    joelgs23 wrote: »
    156eznvetn7c.jpeg

You have Zam circled and she’s already in the game
  • Options
    Darth bane
    Zahanna
    Exar kun
    Freedom nadd
    Star killer (ls and ds version)
    Kreia (traya as a jedi not a sith)
    Atton
    Bao dur
    Handmaiden
    Jedi exile
    Revan (with red and purple lightsaber)

Are a few i would want added
  • Options

@Nihion

Ok so are Palawan’s in training magically not Jedi anymore, cause Ashoka is still classed as a Jedi by game standards soooooo....

The Devs answered this in the November Q&A, here's what they said to the question:

Q: Why Luke SW is not considered as a Jedi? Are you guys planning to release another character?
    A: CG_SvenGG - There are two versions of Luke Skywalker in the game: Farmboy Luke and Commander Luke Skywalker. These are snapshots of Luke in Episodes IV and V - before he completed his Jedi training. Luke's grand entrance in Jabba's palace is the first cinematic appearance of Jedi Luke, and he is not currently depicted in the game at that point in his life.

Also, Ashoka is a Padawan in the Jedi order. Luke never was. He went from: Not a Jedi, to training to be a Jedi, to a Jedi. He was never a padawan, as the Jedi order was no longer around. Same as Rey, which is why we have a Rey (Jedi Training) in game who is not tagged as a Jedi.
  • Options
    I want them to add Charred Uncle Owen
  • Options

@Nihion

The Devs answered this in the November Q&A, here's what they said to the question:

Q: Why Luke SW is not considered as a Jedi? Are you guys planning to release another character?
    A: CG_SvenGG - There are two versions of Luke Skywalker in the game: Farmboy Luke and Commander Luke Skywalker. These are snapshots of Luke in Episodes IV and V - before he completed his Jedi training. Luke's grand entrance in Jabba's palace is the first cinematic appearance of Jedi Luke, and he is not currently depicted in the game at that point in his life.

Also, Ashoka is a Padawan in the Jedi order. Luke never was. He went from: Not a Jedi, to training to be a Jedi, to a Jedi. He was never a padawan, as the Jedi order was no longer around. Same as Rey, which is why we have a Rey (Jedi Training) in game who is not tagged as a Jedi.

Lmao CGs are a joke.

If they know Luke was never a padawan then maybe they would like to explain why the DS Geo TB have a padawan Luke?

The explainations they give are such ****

Exactly what I was thinking
  • Options
    I would love if they add customizeable main characters from SW:ToR or just characters.

So basically add 8 new characters which are the main classes from the MMO Star Wars: The old Republic or add one character that we can customize (the look and the class itself aswell as specific abilities).
    Those characters will work differently and won't work with the current gear system. You'll get a quest based system where you can "level" your character (just get specific gear from it) and you'll get this character from lvl 1.
    In late game you could play a specific role inside the star wars universe (like in SW:ToR) and only with this character you can unlock other specific characters like Darth Malgus, Valkorion, Arcann, Thexan, Vaylin etc.
    (Otherwise just use the 8 characters from above if you won't make the customizeable char).

This would give a complete new feeling to swgoh and give us new opportunities.

This would be a long progress but I think that it would be pretty cool if it works.

• Ultra
    11541 posts Moderator
    Options

@Nihion

Lmao CGs are a joke.

If they know Luke was never a padawan then maybe they would like to explain why the DS Geo TB have a padawan Luke?

WHAT
  • Options

@Nihion

Lmao CGs are a joke.

Isn't it Padawan Anakin?
  • Options

@Nihion

Lmao CGs are a joke.

Do you know who Luke is? Serious question
    Looking for a new guild? Come check out the Underworld Alliance on Discord:https://discord.gg/wvrYb4Q
  • Options

@Nihion

Lmao CGs are a joke.

Exactly what I was thinking

It's definitely Padawan Anakin in TB....
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    Options

@Nihion

Luke’s never been a Padawan.
  • Options
    We should have Captain Typho with for a Padmé synergy.
  • Options
    What's the difference between Sith Empire Trooper(KOTOR) and the Sith Trooper(KOTOR) that you are suggesting? I know there are some different variants in the game, but I don't really see how the kit would be any different.

Mandalorian faction would be awesome, either Death Watch or KOTOR era.
  • Grand_Admiral_Berry
    4 posts Member
    edited February 2020
    Options
    Exletion wrote: »
    What's the difference between Sith Empire Trooper(KOTOR) and the Sith Trooper(KOTOR) that you are suggesting? I know there are some different variants in the game, but I don't really see how the kit would be any different.

w8ho7ak9gkhy.jpeg

This is the sith trooper from KOTOR

the Sith Empire Trooper is not from KOTOR he’s from STWOR

The Sith Empire Trooper is a Tank

The Sith Trooper would be a straight attacker with follow up chance like Canderous Ordo
  • Options
    Exletion wrote: »

w8ho7ak9gkhy.jpeg

This is the sith trooper from KOTOR

the Sith Empire Trooper is not from KOTOR he’s from STWOR

The Sith Empire Trooper is a Tank

The Sith Trooper would be a straight attacker with follow up chance like Canderous Ordo

Gotcha, and now with the picture I remember those guys. I'm into it, would be cool to see him added.
  • Options
    I’m still waiting for Darth Jar Jar, He would have the most health, every move would one shot, including raid bosses, and he would have the ability to steal the targeted enemy’s moves if he wants. Obviously not OP and should be added without a doubt.bcg785vsy5rx.jpeg