ARC trooper and Order 66

Why do kills by the arc turret not count? I went in solo arc trooper vs 5 and only 2 kills count 😭

Replies

• Starrisen
    26 posts Member
    edited February 2020
    Options
    sort of same here, ARC with GS, should have had 2 kills, also EP in another battle I am sure had 2 kills to his name, but I am on 1/12 instead of at least 3/12.

And I had a total brain snap and used Dooku instead is Sidious with EP. I could swear Dooku was there when order 66 was executed (or was he already disposed of?)
  • Options
    the turret is a different character from the arc trooper, same as geonosian brute being different from the geonosian brood alpha.
    if the arc trooper dealt the final damage before the turret's assist, he'd get the credit for the kill though according to the dev's feat changes update. https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/223765/upcoming-changes-to-feat-description#latest
  • Monel
    2786 posts Member
    edited February 2020
    Options
    Starrisen wrote: »
    sort of same here, ARC with GS, should have had 2 kills, also EP in another battle I am sure had 2 kills to his name, but I am on 1/12 instead of at least 3/12.

And I had a total brain snap and used Dooku instead is Sidious with EP. I could swear Dooku was there when order 66 was executed (or was he already disposed of?)

Dooku died in the first 15 minutes of episode 3. Order 66 was the last 15 minutes of episode 3.

Edit: I know, not really in the last 15 minutes. Last 30 perhaps? Just before Obi Wan couldn't finish the job and Yoda ran like a rat.
  • TVF
    36605 posts Member
    Options
    Monel wrote: »
    Starrisen wrote: »

Dooku died in the first 15 minutes of episode 3. Order 66 was the last 15 minutes of episode 3.

Edit: I know, not really in the last 15 minutes. Last 30 perhaps? Just before Obi Wan couldn't finish the job and Yoda ran like a rat.

Oh Splinter ain't gonna like that.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH