Relic 7 zzAurra Sing...lol I’m the fool

Any update on when I can use her lead? It’s been broken for months...and I’d like to play with my toy, pretty please.

I’m trying to be nice with this new forum account. It’s kind of crazy CG hasn’t refunded the zeta by now tho. RELIC 7, useless character. It’s funny in a sad, crying sort of way.

Replies

• Options
    hmmm, i'm also a friend of some "no-mainstream" heroes.
    relic 7 gives her a nice health boost, a high crit.chance, but not so much more.

i'm sure she does her work, not sure if she has a good leader ability...

in a weak moment (...) i made my acolyte relic 7, i was a little frustrated, that she had no place in a good night sister team, before her "rework", she was a good foresight-breaker and reviver.
    she also has some nice datas at relic 7, but her special damage is great. 14500 special damage makes the grind worth it.

we need more "salt" in the game, it is too focused on the mainstream heroes. of course important, but a little love for some underdogs would be nice.

you had your reasons to max her, but we should not expect any reworks or something, this would only be frustrating.

ok, my relic3 mace is still waiting... ;-)
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Options
    Booze wrote: »
    Any update on when I can use her lead? It’s been broken for months...and I’d like to play with my toy, pretty please.

I’m trying to be nice with this new forum account. It’s kind of crazy CG hasn’t refunded the zeta by now tho. RELIC 7, useless character. It’s funny in a sad, crying sort of way.

Why did you r7 a “useless character?” Seems an odd choice if her lead has been broken for months
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Options
    Had it for p3 of the hstr. You can solo the phase with her. The issue is that other BH aren’t receiving payouts when she’s in the lead,
  • Options
    Also, I’m not expecting her to be dominate or anything, but no BH receiving contract payouts is super broken, they’ve acknowledged the bug, and still haven’t done anything about it (like refunding the zeta on her non-working lead).

And, again, it was one of the first “legitimate” ways to solo phase 3. She stacks up damage and greedo and her do crazy damage on stand alone. Super fun squad to run.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Options
    oh I agree she should be fixed, was just saying you knew this before relics were a thing, no?
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Options
    oh I agree she should be fixed, was just saying you knew this before relics were a thing, no?
  • Options
    And not to mention it's also bugged in the Chewie event. BH Attackers not gaining stealth at the start of battle kinda defeats the entire purpose with Dengar against R2.
  • Options
    jedibaer71 wrote: »
    relic 7 gives her a nice health boost, a high crit.chance, but not so much more.

in a weak moment (...) i made my acolyte relic 7, i was a little frustrated, that she had no place in a good night sister team, before her "rework", she was a good foresight-breaker and reviver.
    she also has some nice datas at relic 7, but her special damage is great. 14500 special damage makes the grind worth it.

we need more "salt" in the game, it is too focused on the mainstream heroes. of course important, but a little love for some underdogs would be nice.

you had your reasons to max her, but we should not expect any reworks or something, this would only be frustrating.

You understand that he isn’t asking for a rework right? The characters was sold defective. She’s bugged.
  • Options
    I use Aurra to lead my second BH team, but until she's fixed I have to use Dengar. Sigh.

THE SUPREME JAWA OVERLORD!
  • Options
    Gifafi wrote: »

Lol it was working until they patched something else. It hasn’t worked since.
  • Options
    It really is time for a refund.
  • Options
    JacenRoe wrote: »

You understand that he isn’t asking for a rework right? The characters was sold defective. She’s bugged.

It’s actually worse than that- she used to work fine, then some patch or other broke her and they just can’t be bothered to fix it.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• TVF
    36606 posts Member
    edited February 2020
    Options
    Jarvind wrote: »
    JacenRoe wrote: »

It’s actually worse than that- she used to work fine, then some patch or other broke her and they just can’t be bothered to fix it.

But is she broken worse than fleets? @Ultra ?

(I can see how this would be irritating to those that use her)
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    @Booze They fixed it today, enjoy your r7 aurra
    Looking for a new guild? Come check out the Underworld Alliance on Discord:https://discord.gg/wvrYb4Q
  • Options
    I zeta her lead because her team beats revan before.
    But now...lol