Seperatists

Who are the best 5 to get starting out? I’m level 57 I have count dooku and genosian soldier already. Thanks!:)

Replies

• Options
    All the Goes, but also Ventress and Dooku are needed for GEO TB. GG. What do you want to use the sep team for? It may help narrow down the answer a bit.
  • Options
    I ideally wanna use to do the padme event. I wouldn’t mind using them in the future but right now my priority is the padme event
  • Options

• Options
    TySaucy wrote: »
    I ideally wanna use to do the padme event. I wouldn’t mind using them in the future but right now my priority is the padme event

OK. Not Geos then. If I remember correctly, I used Nute lead.

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/categories/padme-amidala-event
    This part of the forum may hold some answers for that event.
  • Options
    So right now I only have dooku and genosian soldier. Ideally I need Jango and GG but I can’t get either of them lol! Is it worth spending £19.99 to get Greivous?😂 if not would I be better to just do dooku, nute, G-soldier, Magna guard & poggle or is That gonna be to weak. Just I’m only level 57 and rn only aiming to just unlock her tbh.:) thanks sorry I’m a newb
  • Options
    I unlocked her (on an alt) with Nute, Dooku, soldier, spy, and sun fac. Gear 9/10 but I did throw a zeta on Dooku because I’m using this team to clear GW as well, so it’s nice to have. Those three geos also hold up pretty well in fleet arena, so it’s kind of a twofer.
  • Options
    Ok see I was thinking poggle because I can grind him from GW after I get my Zeb to 7*
  • Options
    Geos, geos, geos.

Easy Padme unlock and a good team at all.
  • Options
    Spy is great in the Padme event.
    B2 is great in Padme

Grievous is very good, bordering on great
    Jango is very good, bordering on great

Nute is at least good
    Droideka (no zeta) is good
    Ventress is good

Droideka (with zeta) is average
    Poggle is average
    Soldier is average (avoid calling an assist with its special)

Dooku isn't good but doesn't hurt you too much. Dooku is best with a lot of speed and going first. Use stealth as much as possible - you really don't want to counterattack.
  • Options
    Geos work fine to unlock Padme. The event version of her doesn't gain nearly as much Protection Up from out of turn attacks as the player version. I ghosted her easily on the first try.
  • Options
    I used geos to beat a padme team in GA recently lol. if spy can get his first special off right after padme's cleanse, its goodbye to whoever he hits. no relics on either team though, so don't know efficiency after that.
    geos are a good choice for the padme event as well- i replayed it with them and cleared tier 7 with okay mods and gear ranging between g8 (sun fac) and g12 (soldier), with the rest at g10 or g11.
  • Options
    Nute is sneakily very good in GAC defense. A lot of folks don’t know how to beat him, and the “5v5 Counters” search results don’t have him listed.

He isn’t unbeatable by any stretch of the imagination, but people underestimate him and throw a couple weaker teams into the meat grinder before getting frustrated and overcommitting a strong team.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Options
    Try to unlock Jango and Nute. I was able to unlock Padme with g8 Nute, g9 Jango, g8 Spy, g8 Asajj, and g6 Sun Fac. Jango will also be helpful for other events like Chewbacca’s.
  • Options
    TySaucy wrote: »

Padme event is easy with Geo's.
  • Options
    Nute is very useful in that battle.. Also dooku, asajj, jango and i used geo alpha for 5th
  • Options
    Def use Nute's lead!