SWGOH Reverlations / Galatic Legends REQ / Reveal??

_Skystalker
288 posts Member
edited February 2020
Like the rest of you I am frantically working on the prerequisites of the up and coming Galactic legends campaign to acquire The new REY and KYLO. There have been some leaks
In regards to the REY's requirements i.e need to relic a Rose Tico. If I did have access to the SWGOH most neglected characters in terms of investment I don’t think it would come as much of a surprise
to see her near the bottom of this list and if I know the sense of humour of CG why not pop her in this list if it means inevitably we have to spend money.

So with this in mind I would like to offer my take on what I think we will be looking at. Ultimately players will spend money and invest heavily in order to unlock the galactic Legends.

The big question is this. Will this time / money and investment be worth it, or will it boil down to this. You unlock your shiny new REY or KYLO pop on your best mods and
face off in arena with the same 20 people in your shard all of which have the same character and all of which have better SPEED mods than you because its impossible to get 20+ speed to ever proc on mods. Is this the sad reality which we will face? I hope not!!!

***So this is what I expect to see for REY***

JTR – 7* R7
Resistance Trooper 7* Relic 5
Finn 7* relic 5

Rey Scavenger 7* Relic 2
BB8 7* Relic 2
R2D2 7* Relic 2

HERO Finn – 7* Relic 5
HERO Poe – 7* Relic 5
Rose Tico – 7* Relic 5

Holdo 7* (New Capital ship Raddus) 7*
POE X WING 7*
Resistance Pilot X wing 7*
Zorri Bliss (New Y WING) 7*

***So this is what I expect to see for KYLO***

Kylo Unmasked 7* Relic 7
First Order officer 7* Relic 5
First Order Storm Trooper 7* Relic 5

Kylo Ren 7* Relic 2
First Order SF Tie FP – 7* Relic 2
First Order Tie pilot - 7* Relic 2

First Order executioner – 7* Relic 5
General Hux 7* Relic 5
FO Sith trooper 7* Relic 5

General HUX – (New capital Ship) 7*
Kylo Ren unmasked Tie silencer 7*
First Order SF Tie Fighter 7*
First order tie fighter 7* (or NEW SHIP unknown)

Replies

• Ahtf
    22 posts Member
    edited February 2020
    Options
    Well I’m hoping and it would be more logical if rose in your list is Instead c3p0 who has a much bigger part in the movies and that the y-wing is reys and finns falcon.

Also relic 5 on the new characters seems absurd, but it could happen. Hope not :pensive:

• Options
    Ahtf wrote: »
    Well I’m hoping and it would be more logical if rose in your list is Switches to c3p0 who has a much bigger part in the movies and that the y-wing is reys and finns ship.

Agree, but most people likely have C3PO, so you need to think with your money hat on :)
  • Options
    Well I’m hoping and it would be more logical if rose in your list is Switches to c3p0 who has a much bigger part in the movies and that the y-wing is reys and finns ship.

Agree, but most people likely have C3PO, so you need to think with your money hat on :)

Everyone has a lot of those characters you mentioned above, so your argument against 3PO doesn't really hold water in this case. I think it would be more likely he would be included in addition to rather than instead of.
    You can probably assume the majority of what I post is sarcasm, feel free to skip and move along rather than reading...
  • Options
    yeah and for those that don’t have c3po he is a lot of work.
  • Options
    My pick is the Tie Whisper
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Si0n
    117 posts Member
    Options
    At this point speculations are irelevant. Hopefully by tomorrow the next set of requirements will be out and we’ll have a better idea of what’s going on.
  • Options
    Johnson alrdy ruined SW so CG were FORCED to make a tico character. I seriously doubt theyre gonna make the dumbest charcater in SW universe a requirement for legends. That would be just stupid.
  • Options
    Thats false info.

You want to see them make all the players mad let them add a scoundrel whom has NO affilation to FO or resistance be a requirement.

Zorii Bliss IS a SCOUNDREL who was Never apart of Resistance or FO.

That character was neutral to both factions she was a theiving spice runner thats all.

So there is no way in **** she can be required.

Then why did she fight with the resistance in the battle of Exegol?
    Looking for a new guild? Come check out the Underworld Alliance on Discord:https://discord.gg/wvrYb4Q
  • Kryptic
    109 posts Member
    edited February 2020
    Options
    Thats false info.

You want to see them make all the players mad let them add a scoundrel whom has NO affilation to FO or resistance be a requirement.

That character was neutral to both factions she was a theiving spice runner thats all.

That same argument can be made, even more soundly, with Vet Chewbacca, yet he is not part of the resistance faction.
  • Options
    Kryptic wrote: »
    Thats false info.

That same argument can be made, even more soundly, with Vet Chewbacca, yet he is not part of the resistance faction.

Correct, and guess who was required for the last big Resistance character? Two characters who didn't have the faction tag (even though they probably should). The vets further support the idea that Zorii could be required, honestly the only argument against Zorii being a requirement is we are past the point where she would be farmable on a node before the event goes live (without CG breaking their release cadence or putting her in a store)
    Looking for a new guild? Come check out the Underworld Alliance on Discord:https://discord.gg/wvrYb4Q
  • Options
    Shaddes wrote: »
    These aren’t your predictions ... we’ve all seen the videos dude... and they’re most likely wrong. I guarantee there is 0 chance that scav Rey is needed AFTER jedi training Rey. I don’t remember the movies going back in time? Do you guys?? Logic also points towards R2 NOT being part of this because I hate to break it to everyone, but Jedi Luke will more then likely have the same type of crazy requirements, one being R2 so I doubt he will be needed here.

My predictions based on rumours and leaks, was that not clear? Apologies if not.
  • Options
    Borat wrote: »
    CG has already said the not all will require relics so 1/2 the list right off the start is incorrect and misleading. I am sure relics will make the overall battle easier but will not be required on all toons.

Prediction is like a forecast you take it with a pinch of salt. Certainly don't organise your life around it :)
  • Options
    jfears2 wrote: »

Everyone has a lot of those characters you mentioned above, so your argument against 3PO doesn't really hold water in this case. I think it would be more likely he would be included in addition to rather than instead of.

I think it holds water very well. Most players are likely to either already have C3PO or are working on him i.e his desirable and popular. So if your CG and thinking of ways to generate revenue, then you run a report on toons who the majority of players don't have. ROSE TICO is likely to come very high on that list. She's also part of 3 new films. So from a revenue perspective it makes perfect sense that they would put her in as a requirement.
  • Si0n
    117 posts Member
    Options
    Give it a couple more hours and hopefully we’ll know the next round of requirements.
  • Options
    Its like feeding a hungry pack of wolves a chicken nugget at a time.
  • Options
    Borat wrote: »
    this is one of those events that will be slammed like the one's before it but unless they pull something off the wall, most of the toons everyone should have by this point. If you haven't farmed Rose, Holdo, FOST, FOO and some of the other lesser used toons like RT then no one to blame but yourself. This is an event geared towards end game users not newbies. Personally, I have had all Resistance and FO g12 long before this was announce in prep for the new movie (by end of Nov) and they are quite good in GAC and TW. and my g13 FO crew can 4/4 in TB Geo in p1,2 and 3 and most of the time 3/4 in p4 so worth the relics. The only panic farming will be for the 4 marquees just released and if you had HUX, he should already be g12 as it was not gated behind 7* for him.

Agree this is not really a FTP friendly event. Everyone's waiting for the starting GUN to go off on the HUX / SITH TROOPER / POE and NEW FINN - that i think will be inevitable. But i will say this. It makes sense to me that the last block of 4 will be ships. The other phases i.e 1, 2 and 3 are all 3 slots and 4 is 4. It makes sense that this is a capital ship +3