Visas Marr

So I don't usually make posts or even venture into the forums very often, but sometimes I feel somewhat strongly about a particular item and feel like it's worth it.

Having played KOTOR 1 and 2 rather religiously as a teenager, I fell very much in love with the games and one of my favorite characters was Visas Marr in the second adaption of the series. Her teetering between the light and dark side of the force was rather interesting to me especially her conflict with her master. I realize there is no Exile in the game for her to have synergy with, but at very least, I think it would have been very interesting to have her gain some synergy with Nihilus. For example, a health equalizer for her master, or an assist on attack etc.

At this point in the game with so many other metas rising(GAS, soon to be Galactic Legend Rey, Kylo etc.) a simple rework on Visas(arguably a decent to good kit with almost no synergy with anyone) would be an interesting bone for those missing the meta days of Darth Traya and KOTOR content. The devs have stated that they are finished with KOTOR content at this point so a minor rework on Visas Marr would be a nice gesture to a character that feels like she was left behind.