Best way to farm Ewoks?

Phipps
1107 posts Member
Instead of refreshing the hard nodes of scout and EE for 50 crystals each to basically try and get 1 more shard, I was thinking it would be better to save those crystals and just buy them when they come up in the regular shop.

I typically am not an advocate of this, but because they are stage 1 early nodes there is no useful gear, currency or anything else that drops. Last few days of my hard node refreshes from them I've got zero shards, then they constantly show up in the shop and I can't buy them. Hard node farming is frustrating as you all know.

I just think it's way less stressful to get guaranteed progress plus use the energy for most important farming....gear.

Other ewok farmers out there....how are you handling this?

Replies

• Options
    You're right, I still farm ewok elder twice, it's finally 6* not bad... But I'm lucky I'm in first 10 PVP since November... Every time they increase the levels I go back to 100 but then I catch up the whales... This gives me a bit of crystals to spend... Considering I'm refreshing once a day ee I'll happily buy 3 shards for 150 (50 each shard like refreshing) I'm behind with scout and chips I hope they won't become the team to have... I don't really like them...
  • sid
    232 posts Member
    Options
    I'm going to get the Ewoks to 4* tier 7 to see if I like them. I bought a few shards for EE and scout, and refresh EE for 50.
    If I added up all my shard drops across all toons, I'd say it averages to 1/3. Shipments is a nice way to balance out RNG.