Feat Timing

Can we PLEASE get the Feat timing figured out? I mean how hard is it to count the hours in a 7 day event?

Every round of GAC, there are several feats that will require all 3 rounds to accomplish, yet for some reason the feat expires the exact instant round 3 (the championship round) starts. I have no ideas why the brains at CG would have feats that require action in the GAC and have the last day be during the setup phase.

Replies

• Options
    JaxonUop wrote: »
    Can we PLEASE get the Feat timing figured out? I mean how hard is it to count the hours in a 7 day event?

Every round of GAC, there are several feats that will require all 3 rounds to accomplish, yet for some reason the feat expires the exact instant round 3 (the championship round) starts. I have no ideas why the brains at CG would have feats that require action in the GAC and have the last day be during the setup phase.

Perhaps they are meant to be 2 round feats, but allow you to claim them for up to 24 hours? Have you considered that before?
    Looking for a new guild? Come check out the Underworld Alliance on Discord:https://discord.gg/wvrYb4Q
  • TVF
    36611 posts Member
    Options
    They can be accomplished in 2 rounds. You get another 24 hours to claim it.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options

Perhaps they are meant to be 2 round feats, but allow you to claim them for up to 24 hours? Have you considered that before?

I would agree with that, but all of the month long events end after the entire event. This would lead me to believe the 2 round feats are an oversight.
  • Options

I would agree with that, but all of the month long events end after the entire event. This would lead me to believe the 2 round feats are an oversight.

I don't understand what you are trying to say? What do month long events have to do with these feats?
    Looking for a new guild? Come check out the Underworld Alliance on Discord:https://discord.gg/wvrYb4Q
  • Options
    It's not a bug, it's a feature!

All kidding aside, I agree with the OP. While the devs will never admit it (well, except the one previous time, when it was actually impossible to complete one of the feats, because it expired at the end of the setup phase), my guess is the "Shocking Twist" feat was intended to be 3 round feat (partly because every feat has either been 1 round or 3) and was just a mistake in coding...because mistakes happen...pretty much with every release.

I also realize the feat can be done in two rounds. And I also realize that there are those, who will also plant their proverbial CG Defense flag here as well and claim it is certainly working as intended. NEW CONTENT!!!1! 2 DAY FEATZ!!!

Ok.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • TVF
    36611 posts Member
    Options
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    Ok.

Ok goes both ways :shrug:
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    I'm at 44/50, so it was clearly intended to be a 3 round feat.
  • Options
    CCyrilS wrote: »
    I'm at 44/50, so it was clearly intended to be a 3 round feat.

I'm at 46/50 and only got 13 in round 1. So clearly it was intended to be a 2 round feat.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.