Feat rewards for Division 1 - Bronzium to Kyber

I don't know why this info isn't easily referenced elsewhere, so I figured I'd make a post showing exactly what you get from feat rewards in Division 1 going from base to Kyber.

I took screenshots at each level which I'll try to add later, or maybe a chart showing rewards at each level. For now here are the totals of all gear if you are able to hit Kyber in Division 1. Later I'll try to break it all down by rank, since not everyone can hit Kyber of course.

Apologies in advance if the gear name abbreviations are off, just got tired of typing the whole names out quite honestly.

Totals for everything in all feat chests, including the Kyber chest are as follows (all gear is salvage piece totals)

GET1: 700
Crystals: 500
Credits: 425K
Mk6 CEC FF: 50
Mk6 Merr-Sonn TD: 50
Mk5 Stun gun: 30
Mk4 Sienar Holo: 40
Mk3 Stun Cuff: 25
Mk1 BactaGel: 20
Mk5 BAW: 20
Mk4 BAW: 15
Mk3 Sienar Holo: 15*
Mk2 Merr-Sonn SG: 10*
Mk1 Sienar Holo: 10*
Mk3 mats: 4
Omega mats: 3
Zeta mats: 2

These are only totals from the feat reward boxes, and do not include other feats, round rewards for win/loss, etc.

The three asterisks are because my screenshots for Bronzium cut off the last three gear salvages so I couldn't tell if it was a 2 or a 3, but based on the evenness of the totals, I assume the current numbers are correct.