Last spot remaining at Daft Plague - one of a kind 230m GP EU guild - get in touch!

Peein_Thevergee
28 posts Member
edited September 2020
You really should join Daft Plague https://swgoh.gg/g/18773/daft-plague/
Here’s why:

• Very active player base
• 230m GP
• UK/EU raid times, but multi national guild of heroes
• Driven not by rules (there aren’t any) and cajoling but genuine love for the game & Star Wars
• Vibrant discord with support, ideas and questionable banter
• High % victory rate in TW inc regular full clears, sometimes within first few hours
• 27/13 Geo TB stars and will get 30 next time (should have had it this time 🤦🏻‍♂️)
• Improving rapidly! Our growth has really sky rocketed in the last 12-18 months because we’ve grown and nurtured the core part of our player base. Several GLs with quite a few more close.

We have 1 spaces post TB and would like to fill them asap. Ideally GP should be 4-6m but we’re primarily interested in good and active players. Our GP currently ranges from 2-6m.

Recent new player endorsements:
“I am glad to be here 😃! I am already here for two days and you have by far the best atmosphere I ever saw.”
“Really enjoying being in a guild that gives a **** without being uptight about it!”

Contact me here or on discord (Peein Thevergee#4123) if you’re interested and we can review.
Post edited by Peein_Thevergee on

Replies

• Options
    Bump
    Jeez there’s a lot of traffic on this forum...
  • Options
    Bump - 1 more space now free. Possibly maybe a couple more in the next few days since I think LS Geo may have bored a couple out of the game.
    We got 10* by the way, but should have had more.

Message me if you’re looking for a guild that lets you enjoy the game!
  • Options
    Seem to be having something of a recruitment fare on our discord today. Message to join in. 2 more slots I think...
  • Options
    1 space left now 👍🏼
  • Options
    Room for a couple I think. Aiming at 4m+ players ideally.
  • Peein_Thevergee
    28 posts Member
    edited May 2020
    Options
    Looking for 2-3 new players now. 3.5m GP as a minimum ideally but will consider anyone with a good focus and drive in the game. Last recruit was 5.5m. More of that also very welcome...
  • Options
    TB is ending soon. Time to make the move if you want a change of scenery.

We have good scenery 👍🏼
  • Options
    One space reserved. Have a few more ready for end of TB 🥁
  • Options
    1 space free in this increasingly awesome guild. Post at the top is accurate as of today. Would love someone in before TB!
  • Damodamo
    1586 posts Member
    Options
    Feels like home guys!!
  • Damodamo
    1586 posts Member
    Options
    Bumpage...

The last new home you’ll need...
  • Damodamo
    1586 posts Member
    Options
    On course for a record haul of stars..

You missed out this time around, what about next time?

Space for one awesome person... be that awesome person..
  • Damodamo
    1586 posts Member
    Options
    12* lsgeo achieved with a minimum of fuss and with a player short..

Come and be part of a great, friendly, efficient guild.

Be one with the force of you want, but we use spreadsheets and you can’t argue with maths..

• Damodamo
    1586 posts Member
    Options
    Don’t make the worst mistake you will ever make and not join us..

Space for one, 215mil with 49 awesome and slightly nerdy people..join us.. Just don’t sit in my spot..

One of us, one of us...
  • Damodamo
    1586 posts Member
    Options
    Bump bump bump
  • Damodamo
    1586 posts Member
    Options
    Anyone out there looking for a chill, relaxed group with no massive drama and still excellent participation?

Uk raid times, ls/ds geo 12*/26* pushing for more each time around.

Come and be part of a decent group of people, come and catch the plague (socially distant obviously).

• Damodamo
    1586 posts Member
    Options
    Calling all cars.. calling all cars..
  • Damodamo
    1586 posts Member
    Options
    Sigh, someone save me from the recruiting nightmare that my forum life is coming down too, all I do is look for players wanting a move and gaze in wonder at worlds first posts..donuts..

So, please save me from my misery and come join the best guild you will ever join..
  • Damodamo
    1586 posts Member
    Options
    Hunting for another newbie... 27* this time around..

Come be a part of this great guild
  • Options
    In the market for 1-2. We don’t recruit very often (usually have a waiting list) but have a couple about to depart. Read the post at the top - I’ve updated it - and let me know if you want to chat.
  • Options
    Bump 🥳
  • Options
    One spot open in the plague..

You know you want to join..
  • Options
    One space left!
  • Options
    One of a kind is a pretty good description of this den of villainy and nsfw pictures of our guild leader..