WHY do we even have FLEET energy? Seriously???

Tygra
123 posts Member
edited February 2020
All 3 of the most recent ships have been added into regular nodes to farm. Seriously? Like ****? Why even have FLEET energy if you aren't going to use it for anything other than farming gear? At this point, I wonder who is making the decisions regarding this game. Is it the developers sitting down and discussing how to maintain interest and generate revenue or a room full of monkeys throwing their own crap at a wall full of bad ideas. I've been playing this game for years and pretty much have everything at 7* except for the most recent stuff. And now I can't even farm everything available because the Vulture Droid, Hyena Bomber, BTL-B Y-Wing Starfighter, and now General Hux & the Sith Trooper are now farmable only using regular energy. That is 60 + 100 + 100 + 80 + 80 for a total of 420 regular energy a day farming shards & blueprints. You only get 240 regular energy plus 135 bonus energy a day for a total of 375 total energy a day. I purchase 3 energy refills every day which is an additional 360 energy for a total of 735, if I don't miss any of the bonus energy. So unless I want to spend most of my energy farming all of this new stuff and sacrifice energy for desperately needed gear (which with your crappy drop rates takes forever), I'll have to wait until I finish the ships before I farm the new toons.

But I do want to thank you. Thanks to your absolute ignorance regarding spreading out the farm locations to anything other than regular energy, as of 3 days ago I am no longer buying fleet energy refreshes. The few toons that I am currently trying to gear up only need 1 gear piece that is available using fleet energy. So now instead of slowing depleting my crystals, I am starting to stockpile them again, which means I won't have to waste any money for the foreseeable future on this game. And judging by a lot of the comments I've been seeing on here and other places today, you all need to get your crap together before you totally run this game into the ground with your ridiculous requirements and continual habit of making things harder to get just to make more money. Greedy parasites are going to destroy this game. I love how you all said you were going to help with the gear crunch and then within a couple of months we get slammed with Darth Malak, General Skywalker, Negotiator, & Malevolence basically tying up the most important currency for end game gear for a year or more, depending on the strength of your guild. I've had 3 friends just in the past month, who have been playing this game for about as long as I have quit within the last month or so because the game has become stale and instead of adding something new to the game, you just add some new meta toon with ridiculous requirements.
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• StoemKnight
    73 posts Member
    edited February 2020
    Options
    G12+ mk farming. That's why
  • StoemKnight
    73 posts Member
    edited February 2020
    Options
    Farming fleet nodes isn't just for shards
  • Options
    G12 and beyond pieces are what I'm farming in fleet now, which is a big deal.
  • Options
    Well, like I said, the toons that I'm currently working on only need 1 piece of gear each that is farmable using fleet energy. I have Asajj Ventress, MagnaGuard, & Fives down to just 1 piece to be G13 and each piece only needs 1 thing that is farmable on fleet nodes and 3 that are farmable on regular nodes. So now I no longer have to buy fleet refreshes. And like I said before, it is a whole new level of ignorance that all 3 of the most recent ships were added on regular nodes instead of fleet nodes.
  • Options
    Tygra wrote: »
    Well, like I said, the toons that I'm currently working on only need 1 piece of gear each that is farmable using fleet energy. I have Asajj Ventress, MagnaGuard, & Fives down to just 1 piece to be G13 and each piece only needs 1 thing that is farmable on fleet nodes and 3 that are farmable on regular nodes. So now I no longer have to buy fleet refreshes. And like I said before, it is a whole new level of ignorance that all 3 of the most recent ships were added on regular nodes instead of fleet nodes.

How many gear 13 do you have?

Not being ugly; honest question.
  • Options
    Tygra wrote: »

CG can’t win unless they put toons in a shop. Cantina node, can’t farm relics. Regular nodes or fleet nodes, can’t farm certain gear.
  • Options
    I can't get enough fleet energy lately to buy the pieces of gear I need, but it's the only place to farm them.
  • Options
    Okay sir.

So basically,

There are these thingies called nodes in this place called ship battles.

Now these battles hold many different rewards.

The most recent were B1 & Shaak Ti.

Now those are 2 characters that are good in the game. Besides that,

There are these things called G12+ Salvage. Now these ‘things’ are used to power up characters in the game. For example, gearing up B1 past gear 12. Which you use fleet energy to farm

Lastly, there are these pieces called zeta mats. Basically, they are farmable in the same node region and they used to power up characters abilities.

Hopefully this helps
  • Options
    Zeta mats farmable??
  • Options
    i just read your title and agree. i didn't bother to read your rant but support your title.
  • Options
    This seems like such a minor thing to gripe about. Be grateful they even have ship energy instead of just making it one energy for both. Farming gear with ship energy is a necessity. The long term blueprints are whatever(they are expected to take time). I mean what else are you going to spend your regular energy on anyway, gear? Well, you have that freedom with ship energy now as you said since there is nothing else to farm there. Farm your gear with ship energy and don't expect to grab every new character/ship at the same time.
  • darkjedi041681
    74 posts Member
    edited February 2020
    Options
    A day 1 player uses all 3 50 refreshes at least the majority do... So u should be abke to do all 4 characters and still have enkugh to either get a little gear or pick ur 2 most needed/wanted characters and refresh the node once on each making ur farming faster... If you refresh nodes for 25 cry. Daily you literally cut you time to 7* in half then ull have eneegy for gear again faster... This is what i do works great got hyena 6* and blt 4* already so in a month ill have only 3 to farm and will refresh each ones node 1x and in 3 months all of them will be done or close and ill be abke to get gear again (depending on where new finn and poe r farmable)
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    Options
    Op where u think finn and poe going
  • Options
    They still need to add the new Poe and Finn somewhere soon. So there’s still hope. I’m just hoping they are put on a fleet node that also farms useful g12+ salvage.
    I reject your reality and substitute my own.
  • Options
    Well seeing that Hux and Sith Trooper is in DS battles hard nodes, I wouldn't be surprised if they end up in LS Battle Hard Nodes. Heck Hux shared with Both Rebel Scout.
  • Options
    Dk_rek wrote: »
    Op where u think finn and poe going

Exactly where everything else has, which is why the ships should have been put on fleet nodes.