GL requirements

Lrrr
172 posts Member
edited February 2020
Lying to your player base. Basically you calculate that you needed more money from your players for this next cash grab (mind you, you still haven’t delivered any playable content in forever).

Relic 7’n garbage characters. It’s just sad.

Why not just ask for donations next?

Shame on you
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• Options
    Business like to make money, you busted them.
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Options
    Ok so its a business, they have to make money. So is McDonalds but they dont charge you 300 bucks for a burger, another 60 bucks if you want fries and another 30 bucks for a drink to make it a combo. Would you pay for it? But **** a Star Wars mobile game people would pay that in a heartbeat. Ya all are addicts with big egos.
  • K331
    168 posts Member
    edited February 2020
    Options
    Its part 2 of the game thats all.play or leave your choice but remember when you come back its still gonna be this way.been playing since the beginning, CG did say last year in a post that a relic can change a character in different ways .so who know relic them and beat DR
  • Options
    The issue is everyone no matter time spent playing this game or if they are F2P or they spend a little to a lot want every shiny new character day one of release. Then they **** and moan about nothing to do. Here is a long roadmap of toons needed and they **** and moan about having to do all the work. People are just hypocrites through and through.
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Options
    If you are towards endgame (including F2P) - Many will already have G12++ Resistance and probably G13 relic Finn (HSTR P1, HAAT)
    Resistance are also one of the few teams that can somewhat handle GeoLSTB —> on that basis I’m guessing many were working on Relic JTR...

So that leaves a slow 3-6 month farm to get a few extra ships, Holdo, and relic sRey, RT, RP.....
    I’ve never got a new character like GAS or Malak first time round, but usually manage 2nd or 3rd time (3-6 months). This will be the same!
  • Options
    If you are towards endgame (including F2P) - Many will already have G12++ Resistance and probably G13 relic Finn (HSTR P1, HAAT)
    Resistance are also one of the few teams that can somewhat handle GeoLSTB —> on that basis I’m guessing many were working on Relic JTR...

So that leaves a slow 3-6 month farm to get a few extra ships, Holdo, and relic sRey, RT, RP.....
    I’ve never got a new character like GAS or Malak first time round, but usually manage 2nd or 3rd time (3-6 months). This will be the same!

Malak and GAS dont require you to potentially G13 x 26 toons (and half of it is useless). You probably only G13 x 4 for GAS. Good luck.
  • Options
    Jouh wrote: »

Malak and GAS dont require you to potentially G13 x 26 toons (and half of it is useless). You probably only G13 x 4 for GAS. Good luck.

Why are you trying to immediately get both?
    I’m going all in on ONE of them — Rey to help GeoLSTB makes the most sense.
    26/2 =13
    Already had 3 of them at G13 and another 5 at G12+5 —> and I’m a “Minnow” (Very light spender, iTunes cards at Xmas/birthdays only)

You’re right...it is a a taller order than GAS (I got him 2nd time round) - so maybe 4-6 months? Instead of 3?
  • Options
    Relic 5 isn’t a terrible gear drain.... it’s the R6/7 that’s the tough bit 😕
  • Options
    Relic 5 isn’t a terrible gear drain.... it’s the R6/7 that’s the tough bit 😕

Yup 13, but tat dosent make our life easier. I didn need to relic anyone to 7 for GAS.
  • Options
    at least we will weed out all the scrubs and whiners