Cantina: Old Daka or Qui-Gon?

I already have Jedi Knight Guardian at 5 stars and Ahsoka at 6 stars. What do you all think I should go for next? I have a strong jedi team already but I see everyone uses Qui-Gon a lot. My dark side is pretty weak, maybe Daka would help. Just wanted some thoughts.

Replies

• Options
    I don't know how long he will last, but QGJ was the best character I ever maxed out, we'll except for Dooku, and Sid, and well Lumi, but yeah I would chose QGJ over Daka.
  • Options
    well... QGJ is amazing

but if your Dark Side is weak, you will need Daka for later missions
  • Options
    Apparently qui gon is so good that he can lead a mostly non jedi arena team that dont benefit from his leadership.

I dont see it. I went daka and am very happy with her in my starting GW lineup, 3* dark side missions and a very occasional arena toon.
  • Options
    Apparently qui gon is so good that he can lead a mostly non jedi arena team that dont benefit from his leadership.

I dont see it. I went daka and am very happy with her in my starting GW lineup, 3* dark side missions and a very occasional arena toon.

because it gets his own speed up enough to go first unless there's a dooku

I don't use him as lead, and I'm the only in top 20 on my server almost lol, as I use Phasma lead for bonus attacks (qgj assist, geo assist, dooku multiple attacks, rey... so it triggers ability alot)
  • Options
    Qgj for sure. Unless you don't have a ds healer. And people use Qgj alot because he's good. Kinda squishy but still awesome
  • Options
    QGJ. The release of him from exclusive to cantina shipment is the best move by EA.
  • LaLiam
    1589 posts Member
    Options
    People will love you if you have a 5* Daka. QG will fall off meta after update.
    {RotE}
  • Options
    Hangfire wrote: »
    I don't know how long he will last, but QGJ was the best character I ever maxed out, we'll except for Dooku, and Sid, and well Lumi, but yeah I would chose QGJ over Daka.

You think lumi and Sid are better than QGJ?
  • JoshG
    908 posts Member
    Options
    Definitely QGJ. Maybe the best toon in the game right now.
  • Options
    Spent the tokens for some days. Maybe the update will come early in April and after that you can decide which option is better. You profit of both first after earn 145 shards (5 stars) and if you spent the tokens you can do 3 purchases a day in the beginning of april after the patch release.
    Drake23, Its a trap
  • Options
    How's is a Daka, Asajj, QGJ, Lumi, Sid team?
  • Options
    Asajj removes all positive status effects from opponent, QGJ need them to gain offense up to the team. Asajj is a very good target for your opponent QGJ to gain Offense Up.
    Drake23, Its a trap
  • Options
    Both are very good choices. QGJ is going to be the more popular answer but I really like Daka. Sometimes I run a stun team with Phasma, Daka, RG, Dooku, and a hitter (Kylo, or Ventress). With the assists, I can stun half the team while I hit the other half.

QGJ probably a more well rounded choice but Daka is fery valuable also, especially considering how few DS healers there are.
  • Options
    I find this question hard to answer. I had Daka at 5 stars when QGJ was introduced to the cantina store, so I didn't have to make that choice. I know QGJ is super good (I have him at 6 stars now), but Daka has been incredibly useful, even at 4-5 stars. With a little RNG manipulation she can get you past some hairy GW nodes and has been awesome in DS missions and the agility challenge.
  • Options
    Daka for me
  • Options
    Daka is very good if RNG favors you. QGJ is reliably very good.