We Want Revan!!!!

Arx_mereel
62 posts Member
edited March 2016
Darth Revan

abilities(basic) crippling blow-Deal Physical damage to target enemy with a 50% chance to call an ally to Assist. If the assisting ally is a sith, they deal 50% more damage.
Abilities(special) Force choke-Deal Special damage to target enemy with a 30% chance to Stun for 1 turn, and a 70% chance to stun a random target. The chance of Stun on the primary target is increased to 90% if the primary target is a Jedi.
Ability(leader)-Energy redirection If hit, all allies have 20% chance and Revan 80% of blocking the strike and redirecting it to the attacker( deal physical damage)
Ability(unique) Force mastery if health is under 15%, each turn has a 20% chance of regaining 10%
health.

Replies

• Telaan
    3454 posts Member
    Options
    Lol no.
  • Options
    never heard of him.
    I choose the Red Pill.
  • LMYYYKS
    333 posts Member
    Options
    We You Want Revan!!!!
  • Options
    Revan yes .... But the way I read him he is lightside char. But this is debatable....

Would also like to see The Exile - but that char would need to be way OP CO I got her to level 50 or 60 in the Tarentek cave

| ANZGC | Exile |
  • Options
    I'd rather have Darth Bane.
  • Elinad
    179 posts Member
    Options
    We want Revan !

Or Ray-Ban !

Or Rey in my Bed !

Erm sorry I lost it...
  • Options
    You forgot Special 2, or maybe make it basic:
    "Kills a foe."
    Very balanced boy
  • Options
    Your idea for the leader skill is crazy - 80% chance for Revan to block and deflect damage back to attacker? That's crazy OP and wouldn't ever happen.

I also want Revan, but since the KOTOR games let you choose light or dark side in the game, and they let you choose male/female etc, and powers, it's very hard for the devs to come up with a Revan character for this game - he can effectively have any skills or any alignment
  • Telaan
    3454 posts Member
    Options
    Your idea for the leader skill is crazy - 80% chance for Revan to block and deflect damage back to attacker? That's crazy OP and wouldn't ever happen.

I also want Revan, but since the KOTOR games let you choose light or dark side in the game, and they let you choose male/female etc, and powers, it's very hard for the devs to come up with a Revan character for this game - he can effectively have any skills or any alignment

The now non-canon canon is that Revan was redeemed, became a Jedi Knight again, and was male. Any other in game variation is non-canon non-canon.
  • Options
    I think Reven would be awesome. Maybe have a light side and a dark side version of him/her.
  • Options
    *Possible Spoilers*
    Revan, was a Jedi, who disagreed with the Inactivity of Jedi during the war, led The Revanchist Movement to fight. After defeating a Mandalorian Leader He later with his friend Alek, now known as Malak, followed an influence from the Sith found a Sith Empire, Emperor Mind Magic and poof but they broke free and made their own empire and waged war with The Republic for years. Malak Betrayed Revan, captured, Mind Wiped and that's the start of KOTOR
    Path of redemption story meeting a colorful cast. HK47 <3 Beat Malak and married the girl.
    Now it goes tragic again when more memories come and he looks for answers but gets captured by the Sith for 3 years gets rescued, Plans to kill Sith Emperor, Fails and imprisoned for 300 more years until Freed by the Republic. Tried to make an army of droids to fight the empire but dies before it happens :/.
    But apparently bc of the torture his mind splintered in half, And Light side attempting to be one with the force, Dark side took over and Took control of The Order of Revan to destroy the Sith Emperor by giving him back a Physical Form. Took both forces of Republic and Empire, and help from his light side, to stop him but Emperor got back his strength... Sad
    TL;DR
    Revan was a Jedi, left, turned Sith later, back to Jedi, captured tortured freed, plan to destroy Empire, died but didn't really bc Dark side held on, Dark Revan emerges bc of earlier torture, Republic/Empire/Light Side stop him. 2 halves turn whole, One with force. Emperor gets stronger in the end.

Man I love Old Republic
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    LMYYYKS wrote: »
    We You Want Revan!!!!

+1
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    Telaan wrote: »

The now non-canon canon is that Revan was redeemed, became a Jedi Knight again, and was male. Any other in game variation is non-canon non-canon.

Ah thanks @Telaan I didn't realise that! My Revan was pure evil and a woman..

I loved the game so much - and it's available in the google play store for £6.. may keep me busy until the next major update!
  • Options
    Would love to have Revan in this game. Definitely my favorite character in SW universe.
    Who I am is not important, my message is. - Revan
  • Options
    Would love to see revan and you could level up a selection of different abilities making him/her completely unique to every player
  • Options
    Yes! Redeemed Revan or Darth Revan.
  • Options
    Exactly, if Revan is introduced as a character, there should be a Light side and Dark side version of him.
  • Naso
    170 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    I would want bastilla from kotor with evasion against sith in passive and Stun probality 50% with assist from random second toon attack -50% if stunned already. Cannot be dodged or sumting
    line id: naso_fin
  • Options
    ****, that is the worst balanced theory crafted character I've heard of yet. It's like you didn't even try to not make him OP.
  • Salgado9
    529 posts Member
    Options
    That Leader ability is crazy OP... And that special is like the same as Dookus... But I mean I guess its fine. But Come on now
    That basic: damage + A 80% chance too inflict speed down and/or Healing Immunity unless thats TOO "OP".
    Special could be a simple assist attack and call it Rule Of 2. Bonus damage if both sith. Or if they make him a jedi then we can go with a special that does damage and if the target is a sith then he has a high percentage to do extra damage or a stun. So a char that is actually an anti Sith ?
    And his unique could be that he has a 70% to counter with maybe a 25 percent bonus damage on counters . If thats too OP for some of yall then barnacles. Spit some ideas
  • AdamW
    692 posts Member
    Options
    Want Revan, he is my favorite Star Wars character. But I want his build well thought out and good.