I feel so left behind

Georgewaugh95
8 posts Member
edited February 2020
I’ve had this game since November 2016 however didn’t go on for the last year as I felt I was beginning to fall behind and lost interest. I’ve always prioritised characters that I like and think I’m paying for it now. If anybody has the spare time to advise where they think I should focus my efforts so I can try and contribute more to my guild that’d be great.

https://swgoh.gg/p/994437957/

Thanks in advance

Replies

• Options
    Which TB is your guild doing, and what level of sith raid? And which aspect of the game do you want to help your guild in most?
  • Options
    Currently doing republic offensive, T6 sith. I think I’d like to contribute to sith raid most as I can hardly do any damage even at T6 (other than P2, where I can manage around 2mil)
  • Options
    I'm very surprised a non-heroic sith guild is doing Geo TB! But I guess these are the times we live in now. For sith raid, Resistance is the simplest for P1 damage, but you don't seem to have JTR unlocked, and you need her leader ability.

What are you currently using in P2?

I think Nightsisters are still the best powerhouse for P3 and P4 (maybe clones now, not sure). If you want to maximize your raid damage then that's where I'd go, but you're behind on stars for a lot of them. Also, you'll need to go to YouTube/forums/Reddit for strategies to make sure about mods and stuff. Unfortunately I'm not huge on the raids, I usually miss them most of the time because my guild raids around my bedtime, so I'm not the best for raid advice.
  • Mephisto_style
    5724 posts Member
    edited February 2020
    Options
    I’ve had this game since November 2016 however didn’t go on for the last year as I felt I was beginning to fall behind and lost interest. I’ve always prioritised characters that I like and think I’m paying for it now. If anybody has the spare time to advise where they think I should focus my efforts so I can try and contribute more to my guild that’d be great.

https://swgoh.gg/p/994437957/

Thanks in advance

For Cantina nodes you should be dumping on Brood Alpha. In terms of your account's squads that is your most bang for your buck with short payoff. You got all but him 7* . Get him quick and mod your Jawas like mine for Geo counter. Jawas are great counters for Geos if you mod them fast and for defense/health/protection. Until you get GBA run Nute lead for your 4 Geos

For energy nodes you really should go hard on Bastilla Fallen. She plugs anywhere Sith/debuff and is a modern zEP team player.

Since you are g12 z Savage, you might want to Relic 4 or 7 him. I've recently seen a video ranking him as top 5 toons benefiting from relic. Would go well behind EP.

For ship nodes get Enfy's Nest

Post edited by Mephisto_style on
  • Options

I'm very surprised a non-heroic sith guild is doing Geo TB! But I guess these are the times we live in now.

Yeah it seems to be way out of our capabilities. I don’t have any say in the direction the guild goes so I probably wouldn’t have chosen it myself. Maybe I should also look for a guild that more suits my level and isn’t trying to overachieve

Thanks for the advice I’ll look at gearing up my clones and starring up my nightsisters

As for P2 I do decent damage with EP, Vader, thrawn, tarkin and royal guard then Maul, Savage, Sion, nihilus and Sith trooper.

Thanks again
  • Options
    For Cantina nodes you should be dumping on Brood Alpha. In terms of your account's squads that is your most bang for your buck with short payoff. You got all but him 7* . Get him quick and mod your Jawas like mine for Geo counter. Jawas are great counters for Geos if you mod them fast and for defense/health/protection. Until you get GBA run Nute lead for your 4 Geos

For energy nodes you really should go hard on Bastilla Fallen. She plugs anywhere Sith/debuff and is a modern zEP team player.

Since you are g12 z Savage, you might want to Relic 4 or 7 him. I've recently seen a video ranking him as top 5 toons benefiting from relic. Would go well behind EP.

For ship nodes get Enfy's Nest

cheers, I’ll start looking at these straight away. I really like the look of GBA especially since I’d already put a lot of work into the other bugs

Thanks!
  • Options
    It all depends on what you want to focus, really.
    If arena is your way to go, then you have a lot of work to do.
    It seems that they give you a good advice already.
    Another one. You need to get yourself traya. Not because of her but because of the ridiculous amount of gear 13 that the raid drops.
  • Options
    Baugl1r wrote: »
    Another one. You need to get yourself traya. Not because of her but because of the ridiculous amount of gear 13 that the raid drops.

Well sadly I’m nowhere near that, unless I can find my way into a guild Im not good enough for hahaha!
  • Options
    You've got enough to get into a HSTR guild for sure, that's pretty commonly beaten these days. Just post in the Players looking for guilds section of the forum stating HSTR is a top priority for you.

As far as you're account goes, without getting to specific, focus. You seem to do what I did for a very very long time also and scatter gun far too many toons. Live by the motto 'Start a Farm, Finish a Farm', unless there is a a strong reason to do so, never ever quit an unfinished farm. In most circumstances, these days, a finished farm means at least g12, probably more so g13.
  • Options
    You seem to do what I did for a very very long time also and scatter gun far too many toons. Live by the motto 'Start a Farm, Finish a Farm', unless there is a a strong reason to do so, never ever quit an unfinished farm. In most circumstances, these days, a finished farm means at least g12, probably more so g13.

This is probably my biggest problem! I’ve posted in the players looking for guilds section so fingers crossed I can put everyone’s advice into practice and see some results 😊
  • Options
    I would invest Gear into Yoda & Anakin starting NOW.

Those 2 combined w/ Bastila (Leader), Ezra, & Kanan give you a solid Jedi team while you work towards farming the remaining characters for Revan.

After those 2 are geared to 11+. Shift gear over to Padme, Gen Kenobi, & Ahsoka to get the GR team up & running & you'll have to high damage teams for Sith Raid.

As also mentioned above, Farm Brood Alpha with your Cantina/Red energy. He will transform your Geos team even at 4* when he opens up.

Those 3 focuses alone will really change the feel of your roster.
  • Options
    You could join my guild. Giggity Giggity Giggity is the name. We're just under 150 million GP and two spots have been open for a while. We've got the Heroic Sith covered, so you get some better rewards while working on your teams.
  • Options

He cannot catch up in arena
  • Jack1210
    771 posts Member
    edited February 2020
    Options

Dude, he's 283 after being inactive for a while. Seems like the right kinda shard to catch up in.

OP: go for chewie (bounty hunters) and 3p0 (Ewoks) and relic Han. That group can make some noise with r2 in arena
  • Options
    Going to be honest, looking at your guild on swgoh.gg they should be able to manage HSTR I'd say. It may be a lack of organisation on their part, but I reckon they have the teams, and that's looking at less than half the total rosters.
  • TheGamerBOI
    1 posts Member
    edited February 2020
    Options
    I'd go for bossk and the other bounty hunters for Chewbaca and id go for gg and droids... im new but i got advice from Ahnaldt101 he's a youtuber

• Options
    Our Finland-based 111 million GP guild "Manse Tam Pella" has open spots. We do HSTR and don´t mind if you are not in top shape. We speak mostly finnish in chat, but can and will switch to english when needed. Welcome!
  • Options
    Our guild Looking4LuvInAlderaanPlaces also has a few open slots. US based. HSTR and both GEO TBs. we’re a friendly bunch with a good mix of veteran and newer players. Drop me a PM if interested.
  • Options
    Going to be honest, looking at your guild on swgoh.gg they should be able to manage HSTR I'd say. It may be a lack of organisation on their part, but I reckon they have the teams, and that's looking at less than half the total rosters.

I just joined a new guild yesterday that do HSTR so I think you’ll be looking at that :) thanks for taking the time to have a look though

• Options
    I just joined a new guild yesterday that do HSTR so I think you’ll be looking at that :) thanks for taking the time to have a look though

That would make more sense, I was slightly concerned. Good move on your part though, best of luck there!
  • Options
    I’ll just add to this thread that I have just joined a new guild yesterday with the hope of getting some more gear 13 stuff. Thanks for all the replies and invitations to guilds though, they are much appreciated, this game has a great community doesn’t it!

I hope to put some of the suggestions into practice and see some progress soon!
  • Options
    Jack1210 wrote: »

Dude, he's 283 after being inactive for a while. Seems like the right kinda shard to catch up in.

OP: go for chewie (bounty hunters) and 3p0 (Ewoks) and relic Han. That group can make some noise with r2 in arena

I took 1.2 uears off. I barely stay top 100 after 1.2 years back with all r7 cls team g12 C3PO
    The competiveness in top 100 is not forgiving to old metas or non-Padme/GAS/DR Malak. GG, IG88, Shak, CLS/Traya/EP/NS, none of those teams stand a chance on my shard's top 100. If I see them, I move up with them