Rey pom-poms

I've been screaming about the goodness of Rey for months..... MONTHS. And now I hear at lvl 80 she outspeeds everyone and still one-shots everything under 13k. This is a glorious time for Rey worshipping.

Replies

• Balbes
    82 posts Member
    Options
    This cheating witch should not even exist. I love her using myself but she is most unbalanced char atm.
  • Barrok
    1754 posts Member
    Options
    Fortitude should change this some.
  • LaLiam
    1589 posts Member
    Options
    Someones been loving under a rock for the past week.
    {RotE}
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    There is no telling with the changes coming. Her projected speed might be reduced
  • Toukai
    1822 posts Member
    Options
    I am just glad she isn't like in the movies. Otherwise she would be the top:
    Tank, Support, DPS, Healer who can never do anything wrong and is better than everyone at everything even at 1*
  • Duckoo
    279 posts Member
    Options
    Uh, in the movies she pressed the wrong fuses and set rathtar's lose. I wouldn't call that right.
  • Toukai
    1822 posts Member
    Options
    Duckoo wrote: »
    Uh, in the movies she pressed the wrong fuses and set rathtar's lose. I wouldn't call that right.

She fixed the falcon in a way that Han, who has so heavily modified the ship over 40+ years of operation, couldn't somehow fix or know about.

Without ever having met, heard, or seen of jedi she somehow knows how to block a budding sith lord from entering her mind.

Without having met, heard, or seen of a jedi she knows what a mind trick is and how to use it.

Without any training, she can defeat a budding sith lord with a lightsaber by merely closing her eyes and thinking about it.

She automatically knows how to repair everything she looks at. She has literally no flaws the entire movie.

No, she is a Marry Sue.
  • Options
    Toukai wrote: »

Without ever having met, heard, or seen of jedi

Without having met, heard, or seen of a jedi she knows what a mind trick is and how to use it.

Without any training
    How do you know this? Her memories were probably wiped. Maybe she is "supposed' to be that powerful from her previous training. JJ likes plot twists, do not think you have it figured out.
  • Options
    She might have the fastest base speed in the game, but speed leaders do exist. She is still going to be killed before she gets to move many times while on defense. There is nobody to speed her up. With her low HP, she really is high risk & high reward. I find her to be well-balanced. If I had the time, I could come up with a dozen counters to her.
    ☮ Consular ☮ Many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view. -Ben Kenobi
  • Options
    Toukai wrote: »

She fixed the falcon in a way that Han, who has so heavily modified the ship over 40+ years of operation, couldn't somehow fix or know about.

Without ever having met, heard, or seen of jedi she somehow knows how to block a budding sith lord from entering her mind.

Without any training, she can defeat a budding sith lord with a lightsaber by merely closing her eyes and thinking about it.

She automatically knows how to repair everything she looks at. She has literally no flaws the entire movie.

No, she is a Marry Sue.

fwiw, movie saga wouldn't be very good if the main character dies at the first possible opportunity