Crimson Rising Syndicate

Replies

• Options
    @SteelersCA thanks for the advise! Although, I'm not entirely sure it would work for us, we can do it in 3 days, but not every member does a lot of damage. I do about 3 mil while the mean score is somewhere around 200K, and we have members who don't do very much damage at all. I think a spread like that will be difficult to compensate for when we get to T7 and no refreshes.
    How are you liking my allies? I think I have that Lando for use in some battle modes?
  • Options
    @THEmountain343 Your set up and the RNG screwed my yesterday. Every power attack I had dodged. Sooooo frustrating. I never had a chance. Lando does some real damage with his AOE. How is your Rex coming along. Have faced that set up several times in the GW and it is tough.

On the T7. I think our guilds are similar in dmg effectiveness. The majority of our guys are around 200K in the various phases. You really just need about 3-4 leads that keep everyone in line and only attack once. Otherwise people won't be getting loot. The Rancor health is about 1/4 to 1/5 of the T6. But he takes 3 attacks in Phases 2-4 I believe. I think your guild is ready, but are your leads? That is the question.
  • Options
    @ThePedroKid are you going to join the party?
  • Options
    I wish we had server chat.....so I could do things like this. Got No 1 today despite the apparent sniping of L Ron Hubbard.......Bwaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaahaaaaaaa.............How does that taste.
  • Options
    Thanks @SteelersCA, but sorry to hear you got screwed! We feel we are ready now, but the majority wants to give another couple of weeks so that they feel like they can help out, which is nice. We are now doing a T6 in 1 refresh, and it's awesome! Haha
    I think we should get a server chat started, then post about it on general discussion, and pvp until we get more server mates on. I'd really like to coordinate with everyone! Right now it's just nicolo and I, because we are in the same guild trying to take 1 & 2 when we are able to. Sadly everyone is starting to try and snipe 1st, even myself. However when you and Skelton were 1 & 3 I took Scott out. Although, I almost didn't win that battle.
    My Rex is now fully leveled, so I've got the new phase 1 squad nearly complete, just working on getting those droid callers for my teebo, and qgj, after that it's just the finishing touches.
  • SteelersCA
    216 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    @THEmountain343 What Timezone is Nicolo in? Pedro and L Ron have shown back up again. They really haven't been players since Poe was indirectly speed nerfed. Now they are back. Coolbabe is still being pesty and Antmandie I think is in PST. It is starting to get crowded.

Don't worry about the shafting. It is how the RNG goes. Live by the Dooku, Die by the Old Ben.....

Yea that is a tough phase 1 set up with Rex, Teebo, QGJ, etc...

If you guys are finishing a T6 w/1 refresh you are more than ready dmg wise to tackle T7. Just need to have your leads organized so everyone gets to cash, cuz if everyone sends in multiple squads it will be dead before breakfast.
    Post edited by SteelersCA on
  • Bib
    3 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    I ment May this year
    Bib, droid fanatic, hovering at 25th~ place in PvP.
  • Options
    Bib wrote: »
    I ment May this year

Yea Bib, but everyone on our server started on Dec 11. 2015. So you can't be with us.
  • Options
    @SteelersCA He is in the same payout as me, at 6pm mountain time. Yea I'm not enjoying this competition, I'm at work during the payout and don't have time to compete for first most days. So if we worked out a system then every week everyone could get first- 6 at payout and we'd all be recieving equal payouts... Ideally.
    Yea man, we got to phase 3 on the first day of the raid haha it's getting easy now that we have 2 people with the perfect phase 1 squad, and several people with maxed Rey's and leias for the second and third phases. So we'd have to limit the damage for tier 7, which everyone is cool with, luckily. From your guild's experience are the rewards that much better for tier 7 at the lower levels? I'd like for the bottom members of my guild to earn more significant rewards. That way they'd climb faster haha
  • Options
    Also if we set up a chat, should we go with line app or slack app? Personally I like the slack app better, but I can go with either one.
  • Options
    @SteelersCA He is in the same payout as me, at 6pm mountain time. Yea I'm not enjoying this competition, I'm at work during the payout and don't have time to compete for first most days. So if we worked out a system then every week everyone could get first- 6 at payout and we'd all be recieving equal payouts... Ideally.
    Yea man, we got to phase 3 on the first day of the raid haha it's getting easy now that we have 2 people with the perfect phase 1 squad, and several people with maxed Rey's and leias for the second and third phases. So we'd have to limit the damage for tier 7, which everyone is cool with, luckily. From your guild's experience are the rewards that much better for tier 7 at the lower levels? I'd like for the bottom members of my guild to earn more significant rewards. That way they'd climb faster haha

rewards are WAY better for T7 across the board. We have been getting numerous people landing full gear at all slots.

As far as I know you and Nicolo are the only two players in comp for the MST payout. So you would just have to work it out together. Problem is with the Dodge leads. It has made it difficult to predict wins, because of the RNG. So ideally you would wait until your payout hour to proceed into top 10. Unfortunately, due to the dodge and the RNG people are trying to camp out in the top 10 or as soon as they are moved out they try and move back in, payout hour or not.

As far as a server chat we could set something up on Discord. It is what we use for our guild chats. Seems pretty good IMHO.
  • ThePedroKid
    368 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    SteelersCA wrote: »
    @ThePedroKid are you going to join the party?

LOL you bet

Sorry for delay... Haven't been watching forums so much anymore. Guild keeps me in the loop on game happenings.

I remember the days when Ron Hubbard and I would always battle for 1st and you guys weren't even around yet!

I tend to go in waves... I slowed down a bunch and was just happy to stay in top 20 for a bit but after the raiding started I stepped it back up a bit (though my rng on drops in raid has been terrible).

I agree we should work out a payout system if we can all agree on one. I'm already on Line for guild stuff so that would be ideal for me. LineID is ThePedroKid also.

My normal policy as I play has been to avoid people in their payout windows. I dance around other PDT folks as best as I can to still move up but sometimes I have to push one back or get stuck (then, I just pray it doesn't turn into a you beat me so I beat you battlefest... Had that happen with Coolbabe a couple times as we pushed top 5. Lately, I haven't been pushing for 1 too hard and just let you (Azreal) roll it as you seem to really focus on it and defend it well. I just take it after the bell to use up attempts and try to keep from getting bumped back too far.

I really like the rebel team THEmountain is running lately. I've had to re-roll that fight a few times. And, even with my typical and slightly underpowered squad I have exceedingly good sniping skills. ;P

Nicolo has made some good improvements also. I notice he competes in PDT sometimes. I've had him bump me back during PDT many times while I was moving past him. Not sure what's up...

Anyway, glad we all finally started finding each other. I hope my old nemesis L Ron Hubbard finds this thread also. He and I had some glorious battles back when our shard was still young.

Look forward to hearing from you guys on Line (or wherever, just let me know)!
    Post edited by ThePedroKid on
  • Options
    Nice to finally be able to chat with you Pedro! Looks like the three of us looking to still communicate are all on different apps haha I'll join whichever one, Nicolo is fond of using another app just for a game, so he barely chats outside of the game chat. I may be able to sway him though. Thanks Pedro, I'm still playing with it, trying to find something to best accommodate my rebels and beat wrath. I mean, does anyone know his payout? I imagine it's uk time zone, but he's constantly pushing to stay at 1 right now. I remember back in January when I beat Ron Hubbard and was excited because that was my first time beating someone who was in first at one point. Took months to make it to first myself though haha
    I'll join whichever chat group you guys wish to start up. Although I imagine it would be discord since there already s few of you using it.
  • ThePedroKid
    368 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    I don't have discord. Just use Line for guild. I'll check out AppStore

Tell Nicolo to stop bumping me back during my payout! Lol. He keeps battling me wasting attempts after his payout.

Per Wrath, I think he's EDT isn't he? Figured he was because of when I see him at 1 before I see Scott move up. He's been easy to beat lately with generic evade group.
  • Options
    Sorry Pedro, we have the same payout, and we try to coordinate to take the top spots. If we can we will attack others, but sometimes it has to be done.
    Anyone know when wrath's payout is!? SOB keeps knocking me back and I don't think he has the same payout as I do! I'm pretty sure he just tries to stay at #1 all day.
  • ThePedroKid
    368 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    I'm PDT payout. Not mountain.

I've had Wrath push me from 1 right after reset before. I think he just plays throughout day. Lol
  • Options
    Right, yours was an hour ago, right?
  • Options
    You guys can attack kaytee glapio or coolbabe anytime tho. They are just rude. Not sure the point knocking people back when they gain nothing from it.

I may just spend all my time knocking them back repeatedly no matter the cost. Might be more fun than ranking up.
  • Options
    Oh I always scope those 2 haha! seeing as to how before the guilds we were allies I try to avoid you Pedro, but I do try to alternate, so if it's between say me and you for the payout, I'll let you win today, and I'll win tomorrow.
  • Options
    I don't think we compete for payout. I'm an hour after you I believe.
  • Options
    Right, yours was an hour ago, right?

Mine ended 1 min after you posted.

• Options
    Alright, if you all are down, let's get a chat set up! I'm on line app now as themountain343. Go ahead and add me and we'll get a chat going.
  • Options
    Thanks for that 10 battle today Scott :)
  • Options
    @SteelersCA are you able to change the title of this post? I feel like 6 of those names aren't playing anymore? Could help other server mates find us.
  • Options
    Starting to look like we are only ones left in the thread!
  • Options
    Haha I know, I keep looking to see if maybe there is another thread out there that we are just missing, but I can't find one. For the amount of people who are still competing for first, there should be more people in the forums.
  • Options
    I am still around :) Just avoid the forums for the most part.
  • Options
    Oh and I have both line and slack, although slack is much much better. Either way works for me
  • SteelersCA
    216 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    @SteelersCA are you able to change the title of this post? I feel like 6 of those names aren't playing anymore? Could help other server mates find us.

Absolutely, Who do you want to add/delete? Sorry, my daughter has taken over my laptop so I haven't touched it in over a week.....just catching back up....

Also I am a bit technically challenged on the chat forums so you guys may need to guide me to the spot you are at. I have discord for my chat stuff for my guild and the TeamSkunk chats (loathe that name, he could have called it the skunkworks or something better imho).
  • Wrath
    16 posts Member
    Options
    Well well well well... Well

What have we here