Changing Guilds

Does anyone know how to change tier guilds? I am in tier 2, and am trying to access the second raid. I am unsure how to change tiers. If anyone can help, it will be appreciated. Thanks!

Replies

• Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Options
    I would recommend to leave the guild ASAP and find a real guild instead of those starter guilds. Try finding one with high level of activity and who does heroic Rancor raids and preferably also heroic AAT raids.
  • Options
    Waqui wrote: »
    I would recommend to leave the guild ASAP and find a real guild instead of those starter guilds. Try finding one with high level of activity and who does heroic Rancor raids and preferably also heroic AAT raids.

I've only unlocked the rancor raid. I'm trying to unlock the other ones, but I'm not sure how.
  • Options
    swgohfan1 wrote: »

I've only unlocked the rancor raid. I'm trying to unlock the other ones, but I'm not sure how.

The solution is the same. Leave the starter guild and join a real one.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Options
    Raids are guild events. You are not supposed to unlock them yourself. Your whole guild produces an amount of raid tickets every day. When enough tickets are accumulated, the officers in your guild can spend the tickets to start a raid.