Sids messed up again..this time in Arena

So sid is out speeding My Maxed gear QGJ lead team which has Yoda on it.

Sids speed according to the stats page is only 147

My QGJ, Yoda and Yoda are listed at higher speed with the bonuses yet Sid was able to attack....WITHOUT assists, WITHOUT stuns, WITHOUT slow, 11 times to a combined 4 attacks from these three guys.

AND, Sid was able to do his AOE attack 3 times out of 5 turns, and back to back attacks at one point with no other toon having a turn in between.

It was like he called himself to assist, but screen did not say it was an assist, and both attacks were AOE

Replies

• Options
    Just re fought same team, Sid was able to make the first 4 attacks of the match. 2 of which were AOE...

Then at one point he dodged 14 straight attacks from my guys.

seriously........

Then there is still Dooku.....
  • StarSon
    7460 posts Member
    Options
    Did anyone die? Because he has a chance to gain 50% TM every time a character is killed.
  • Options
    Lol maybe it was chuck norris wearing a cape. Come on, nobody will take this seriously without some video or screenshots or whatever.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    StarSon wrote: »
    Did anyone die? Because he has a chance to gain 50% TM every time a character is killed.

It's only 25%, but this could be it. Rough day at the RNG.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    Nope no one died.

And it is hard to take a video, once in a timed battle and you are in the middle of stuff going down,

And I have no desire to take a video honestly.

It happened, you dont want to believe it, it matters not to me.
  • StarSon
    7460 posts Member
    Options
    It was like he called himself to assist, but screen did not say it was an assist, and both attacks were AOE

I do not expect a video. But this line in particular is exactly what I would expect to see if he finished someone and his TM gain triggered.
  • Options
    He didnt finish anyone, but even if he did, it should not allow for a double AOE attack
  • Options
    I ran into the same thing on my server he is basically Dooku wearing a Sid costume I lost 3 battles of my 5 to deferent Sid ran teams I also made a post about it before seeing this one.
  • Options
    When does he do it as a lead? Android or iOS? Just beegood to have some more info to duplicate it so it can get fixed.
  • Options
    I saw Dooku counter 8 times before!!!111!!!!11
  • Options
    When does he do it as a lead? Android or iOS? Just beegood to have some more info to duplicate it so it can get fixed.

Android.

Was not in lead, Lumi was in lead.

Team consisted of Lumi, Dooku, Sid, Vader and Daka
  • Options
    Sid just dodged me 34 straight attacks.

From qgj. Lumi. Rey. Dooku. Jc
  • Options
    Sounds like a cheat but I'd just report it (have fun dealing with EA "customer service") and let them handle it
  • Options
    Yea his dodge is out of control. And he can stick heal immunity on almost every attack.

He dodged until my whole team was dead. I couldn't make one kill. And his heal immunity makes it even more frustrating.

Definitely NO fun.
  • scuba
    14066 posts Member
    Options
    i see him miss HI a bunch. Dodges are high but I normally only face him in GW with 2 jedi so I just never waste their specials on him
  • Dirlyn
    160 posts Member
    Options
    Sounds like a cheat but I'd just report it (have fun dealing with EA "customer service") and let them handle it

won't be a cheat, as the other team is controlled by AI and character stats are stored on EA's servers. therefore, can not be hacked... it's bad RNG. deal with it.
    I don't care anymore. I tried to be nice, I tried to speak my concerns... you trolls just brought me to the dark side. Way to go. Working as intended.
  • Options
    Dirlyn wrote: »

won't be a cheat, as the other team is controlled by AI and character stats are stored on EA's servers. therefore, can not be hacked... it's bad RNG. deal with it.

I do "deal with it" but I should not have to. Seem like that is something that can be prevented to me.

That the rules of the game should not go out the window when facing AI.

Cooldowns and turn meters should not get all fudged up like that.

It is like developers have issued Order 66.

If you run a jedi then your own specials are going to not work properly and the AI is going to become super charged.
  • Options
    Sid should be weak against Mace since he beat his butt by himself in the movies so his dodge should be 35% against Jedi and 1% against Mace Jedi master :smile: