Teebo's Bring Low

Pilot
470 posts Member
The 3/15/16 Game Update states the following:
“The Dispel effect on Teebo’s Bring Low ability can no longer be Evaded, just like the damage.”
Link: https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/20260/game-update-3-15-16#latest

Clearly in the video linked below, you can see Teebo’s Bring Low ability being evaded.
(3:06 on video clock, 3:28 on game clock)
Video: https://youtu.be/C7hxyxMqTBY
"There is no 'try'." - Master Yoda

Replies

• Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    Wow. I need too get crankin on my Ewok team. Holy ****.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Beewl
    129 posts Member
    Options
    Yeah. When they released Chirpa, I said I was going to make an ewok team. Other than Teebo, it is a long grind.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    Beewl wrote: »
    Yeah. When they released Chirpa, I said I was going to make an ewok team. Other than Teebo, it is a long grind.

Yep - and by the time we had them, the devs would have nerfed the **** out of them. :D
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Jooba
    61 posts Member
    Options
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't resistance different than evasion? It would say deflected or whatever if the effect was evaded wouldn't it? Resisted means that the effect has landed but was resisted due to tenacity. I would think that if they wanted the effect unavoidable, they would word it like that as well. It seems to be the same as QGJ's dispel, I have seen it many times get resisted even though the damage has hit.

As long as we're talking about when the game time is 3:28, I didn't see anything else (and 3:06 on video clock is weird because the video is 3:06 long lol).
  • Pilot
    470 posts Member
    Options
    1:37 Video clock. I tried to make it easier, but oh well.
  • RJ__Brando
    1500 posts Moderator
    Options
    I have found that if anything, it has become less effective since update.
  • LMYYYKS
    333 posts Member
    Options
    If only ST Han was an Ewok, this team would have been perfect.
  • Pilot
    470 posts Member
    Options
    Han may be viable after the 80 cap update.
  • Options
    Holy crap....ewoks.....
  • Options
    That made a very good case for the Ewoks!