Hard Node 6-C

Can we just remove Tusken Raider from the nose? This character has no value and it sucks to be farming sith trooper and pull lots of raider shards instead of sith trooper.

Replies

• Options
    You have two separate 33% (average) chances to pull each one of the characters every time you attempt it. I for one will gladly keep receiving extra shard shop currency while I farm Sith Trooper at the same rate as I’d there wasn’t a second character available on the node.
  • Options
    Maybe I’ve just had bad luck then my ratio has been roughly 6:1 so it seemed to be affecting how often I got trooper vs raider. If it’s the same I understand free currency. But wasn’t aware they worked as separate drop rates
  • Options
    I agree with keeping the shard shop currency, but I know what you mean. Sometimes I wonder if I should put the other character in my favorites instead of the one I want to see if I can “trick” the game.
  • TVF
    36629 posts Member
    Options
    I agree with keeping the shard shop currency, but I know what you mean. Sometimes I wonder if I should put the other character in my favorites instead of the one I want to see if I can “trick” the game.

You can't.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH