Anyone missing gac rewards?

I got my 150 for losing and fell 1k short of kyber (thanks to ya two 285-314 DR defense friends that failed as well btw.) but I've yet to get my big gac currency? I spent the 480 I had kyber pieces after the 150 for losin.
Well, hell I ain't no politician; kissing **** just ain't my style.

Replies

• Options
    Don’t you get it at the end of the review phase, which still has 11 hours to run?
  • Raptus
    64 posts Member
    edited February 2020
    Options
    Don’t you get it at the end of the review phase, which still has 11 hours to run?

I always got my phase reward the same as w/l reward/points.
  • Options
    @DarjeloSalas is right. After your last match ends there is still 24hrs until you get end of round awards. This allows you to finish feats and claim feats rewards.
  • Options
    Raptus wrote: »

For GA1, GA2 and GA3 you do. But for the overall GAC rewards you have to wait 24 hrs like everyone else.
  • Options
    @DarjeloSalas is right. After your last match ends there is still 24hrs until you get end of round awards. This allows you to finish feats and claim feats rewards.
    I don't recall that.. Mine always came whenever I logged in between 5-6pm. GAC event reward was later, not round/phase.

• Options
    But in your OP, you’re talking about the “big GAC currency”, which is the one we wait 24 hours for.

You get 150 for losing, and your phase rewards which is a mix of zetas and mod slicing mats. There is no GAC in your phase rewards, which you will already have collected.

Best way to check - can you slice a 5 dot mod up to 6 dot? If you finished high enough you will have been given enough mats to do that.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    edited February 2020
    Options
    Raptus wrote: »

The "big GAC currency" reward is not paid out until the end of the review phase. By now you should have gotten round rewards and rewards for the 4th GA - but not the championship rewards.

• Raptus
    64 posts Member
    edited February 2020
    Options
    <aka I'm missing my mats, I got 150 for the round L I used on battle comps. Literally got on at the end, ran SA and tried claiming after an SA game to force inbox refresh.