QOL for wat and kam shards

Can we please get a 2x reward for these missions? This was done for rolo and ipd and it really decreased the 6 month / year grind to get 1 toon. I think some friendly QOL changes can really improve morale.

Replies

• Options
    Moechenche wrote: »
    Can we please get a 2x reward for these missions? This was done for rolo and ipd and it really decreased the 6 month / year grind to get 1 toon. I think some friendly QOL changes can really improve morale.

I agree, and would also like to add making LSGTB playable. That is a morale killer.
  • Keydash1
    503 posts Member
    edited February 2020
    Options
    I'm hopeful they'll make this change once most of the big guilds have Wat at 7*.
    Post edited by Keydash1 on
  • TVF
    36625 posts Member
    Options
    100% agree. No reason not to do it here after doing it for Hoth when they first added DS.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    There's little cost to them when the big guilds already have Wat at 7, and the KAM farm is so slow that strong TB oriented guilds are collecting <5 KAM shards per TB (maybe the MAWs of the world get a lot more, but outside the top 10 I think it's low single digits).
  • Options

I agree, and would also like to add making LSGTB playable. That is a morale killer.

Making LSGTB playable for the rest of us wouldn't be fair to the three guilds that spend $100k per player, now would it? Those poor 1%'ers have it rough enough as it is without letting us peasants play their games.
  • TVF
    36625 posts Member
    Options
    TheRHOMBUS wrote: »
    How many playthroughs did we have before the 2x IPD + Rolo happened?

I don't remember for sure but I don't think it was many.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Options
    Lynora wrote: »

Making LSGTB playable for the rest of us wouldn't be fair to the three guilds that spend $100k per player, now would it? Those poor 1%'ers have it rough enough as it is without letting us peasants play their games.

boo hoo, those evil people who paid for you to have a game for free! life's so unfair sometimes
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Options

I think they upped the shards from 1 to 2 when DS Hoth debuted, or very shortly thereafter.
    xSWCr - Nov '15 shard - swgoh.gg kalidor-m
  • Options
    Gifafi wrote: »
    Lynora wrote: »

boo hoo, those evil people who paid for you to have a game for free! life's so unfair sometimes

This is the same ridiculous logic as telling a cop you pay their salary when they pull you over.
    They dont pay for you to have a game for free. The game caters to both, the high end spenders just have more say.
  • Options
    kalidor wrote: »

I think they upped the shards from 1 to 2 when DS Hoth debuted, or very shortly thereafter.

Yeah. I feel like they had one or two Hoth Dark Side runs before changing over. It was pretty quick, anyway, and we've already passed that threshold for Geonosis.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.