Galactic Legends: resistance or First Order?

What’s everyone going for first? And why?

I was gonna chase both but won’t be doable for a long time unless you’re spending big!

So I’ve gone First Order first for a few reasons.

1) I was closer to FO
2) Resistance are already quite useable with resistance hero’s at g11, where as FO aren’t as useable imo.
3) I know they’re going to make us relic Rose. I ain’t putting any relics on rose until I see if GL Rey is worth it.

Replies

• Options
    Kylo. I love the dark side more than light side. Also my Rey is not good (under G10) so I was closer with my FO squad.
    Rey would be the better choice interms of LS Geo but I prefer to perfect DS Geo first so another DS squad was a good choice.
  • Options
    Well considering I have already had kru and fox at Relic lvl 7 before galactic legends were even a thing I'm not gonna go for either the requirements aren't feesable while being free to play imo
  • Options
    I think they are @NinjaRaven32 but obviously you won’t meet requirements in time for the release. I’ve gone free to play since what they done to us P2p over gas.
    I’m 3/6 of requirements so far, the other 3 being g12.5 and g12.3. And kru r5.
    It’s doable but I’m gonna be 2-3 months behind on this one I think, judging by my shards and guilds reaction to gas I don’t think many are gonna whale on this like they did GAS.
  • Options
    I think they are @NinjaRaven32 but obviously you won’t meet requirements in time for the release. I’ve gone free to play since what they done to us P2p over gas.
    I’m 3/6 of requirements so far, the other 3 being g12.5 and g12.3. And kru r5.
    It’s doable but I’m gonna be 2-3 months behind on this one I think, judging by my shards and guilds reaction to gas I don’t think many are gonna whale on this like they did GAS.

I've honestly been free to play since day one but I don't really feel like they are going to a big change to game new characters aren't what we need. What we need are bug fixes and fresh content not new characters locked behind ridiculous pay walls
  • TVF
    36629 posts Member
    Options
    They did something to p2p over GAS? Must have missed that.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    KYLO 4 EVA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LqV6yeXrRDM

No reason really, other than I just like First Order.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Options
    ZAP wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »

You definitely missed it.

He unlocked at 5* and people that pay, “p2p”, krakens, whales, dolphins couldn’t buy their way to 7*.

How is that specific to GAS?
    Looking for a new guild? Come check out the Underworld Alliance on Discord:https://discord.gg/wvrYb4Q
  • Options
    ZAP wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »

You definitely missed it.

He unlocked at 5* and people that pay, “p2p”, krakens, whales, dolphins couldn’t buy their way to 7*.

How is that specific to GAS?

It wasn't as big a deal with Malak since G12 was the max at the time, so a 5* Malak was still pretty tough. Now you can just one-shot him.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Options
    Well considering I have already had kru and fox at Relic lvl 7 before galactic legends were even a thing I'm not gonna go for either the requirements aren't feesable while being free to play imo

I can't imagine how mean FOX is at r7
  • Options
    Exactly what @Jarvind said. Also GAS was brought back in just under 3 months. So those who paid didn’t have a useable gas any faster than the f2p unless they had hoarded get. So we didn’t get any benefit for the money we spent, and out of principle I won’t whale on one of these events again
  • Options
    @Mephisto_style I’m only going to r5 but I’m going to try GG mods on him as he gains offense based on max health. Should hit pretty hard with close to 100k health
  • Options
    1 would think in the end you want to go Resistance, you know, cause they inevitably win.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Options
    Exactly what @Jarvind said. Also GAS was brought back in just under 3 months. So those who paid didn’t have a useable gas any faster than the f2p unless they had hoarded get. So we didn’t get any benefit for the money we spent, and out of principle I won’t whale on one of these events again

this would be a stronger argument if we didn't know GAS needed GET1 before the event. Also, him coming back sooner was better for people such as yourself bc otherwise more people would have been ready for him the second time, and then a lot more people would have him 7* than do now
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Options
    Gifafi wrote: »

this would be a stronger argument if we didn't know GAS needed GET1 before the event. Also, him coming back sooner was better for people such as yourself bc otherwise more people would have been ready for him the second time, and then a lot more people would have him 7* than do now

That and, I've played hundreds of video games in my life. Many I have played for hundreds of hours, FF7, Everquest, WoW, Gauntlet all come to mind. If you are whaling on this game it is a dumb decision. Worse of a decision than playing all of these kinds of games. Of all those games, this 1 is a game with severe erectile dysfunction and late stage cardiovascular disease compared to all of those other ones.
  • Options
    I disagree, also the event was so hard that made us believe he would of been more viable at g11, but he was almost entirely useless. Added to that was the fact LSTB required 7* even in p1 so he couldn’t be used there either.
    Gifafi wrote: »

• Options
    Kylo for now because f¥{|< Rose. Useless character. Only go for Rey after KR is complete and there’s no new meta to strive for.
  • Options
    Loved Kylo Ren and the FO. I decided to start making a strong FO team a few weeks back because I liked them so much and got tired of chasing the next big thing. Then they dropped this event so it worked out nicely!
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?