What is the best way to mod a bounty hunter squad under Jango lead?

Title says it all. I know most people mod BHs for high potency under Boba lead because they get extra max health, but what should you mod for under Jango lead?

Replies

• Options
    Could you list who you plan on using under Jango Lead?
  • Options
    Jango's lead is good, but it's also pretty generic. Mod your BH according to their kits - Bossk wants health/tenacity/defense (and speed), Boba wants CC/CD/potency (and speed), Zam wants potency/CC/CD (and speed), etc.
  • Options
    Speed first and foremost. They gain +30 right off the bat so you want them going quickly. Bossk needs tanky stuff, so health/defense/protection/tenacity, but still a bunch of speed. Everyone else just mod based on their individual role. Unlike with Bossk lead protection isn't as critical compared to health, so just use your fastest circles on everyone
  • Options
    20cmulcahy wrote: »
    Could you list who you plan on using under Jango Lead?
    I was using Jango lead, Boba, Dengar, Bossk, and IG-88. I don’t have Zam unlocked.
  • Options
    You pretty much mod them with the auto-mod recommendations.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Options

Wut
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Jbnf
    120 posts Member
    Options
    Bossk as fast and tanky as you can, Dengar with potency and crit chance, Boba with CD/CC, Jango as fast as you can with, ideally imo CD/CC, Zam with speed and potency.
  • Options
    Gifafi wrote: »

Wut
    These are the mods they tell you to put on. None of the different leads really change that in my mind except Cad's
    stqh7t7ato7a.png4nfp1t7sni5i.pngti4pxsaa1bhc.png

• Options
    Offence and speed
  • Options

Wut
    These are the mods they tell you to put on. None of the different leads really change that in my mind except Cad's

Honestly, any attacker in this game utilizes CC/CD, but I do not trust any of the recommended mods this game gives you. Can't think of a specific one, but I know I've seen some horrid recommendations.
  • mellamoroberto
    259 posts Member
    edited February 2020
    Options
    Jack1210 wrote: »

Wut

Honestly, any attacker in this game utilizes CC/CD, but I do not trust any of the recommended mods this game gives you. Can't think of a specific one, but I know I've seen some horrid recommendations.

Crit chance for droideka (does true damage with special and Charge boost is offense-based). Crit chance for Executioner (constantly has advantage). Tenacity for Kylo Ren (debuffs boost his speed and under KRU, restore his health and protection.)

I think it recommends potency for at least one character that doesn't debuff, unless that's been patched.
  • Options
    Don’t use jango lead
  • Options

Wut

Crit chance for droideka (does true damage with special and Charge boost is offense-based). Crit chance for Executioner (constantly has advantage). Tenacity for Kylo Ren (debuffs boost his speed and under KRU, restore his health and protection.)

I think it recommends potency for at least one character that doesn't debuff, unless that's been patched.

Yes, thank you. Just modded droideka so that's who I'm thinking of, but have those two FO at G12 and thye would be much, much worse if I followed the game's lead.
  • Options
    Don’t use jango lead
    Why? Jango Lead is quite good?

• Options
    jawa7778 wrote: »
    Don’t use jango lead
    Good for TW/GA defense, not so good for banner efficiency on offense.
  • Options
    Rath_Tarr wrote: »
    Don’t use jango lead

Yeah, but the other guy said don't use it at all.
  • TVF
    36605 posts Member
    Options
    Don’t use jango lead

The other guy is wrong.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    TVF wrote: »
    Don’t use jango lead

The other guy is wrong.

Jango lead is way better than Bossk for certain counters. Don't listen to that guy. With BHs theres reason to utilize Jango, Embo AND Bossk lead.
  • Options
    Jango lead is usually best about 60% of the time and Bossk lead the other 40%. Embo lead is fine essentially for P1 of the Sith raid, but in PvP it really isn't that great even on offense.

It's already been said but bears repeating. If you're using the team on defense Jango lead is the way to go despite what you would think based on the Bossk lead regeneration. If Bossk L is on defense it is really easy to get around the payout and Jedi Training Rey or even Geo teams can handle it easily. With Jango lead it is harder to keep the contract down and you get a +30 speed perk right off the bat which makes countering a little tougher.

On offense Bossk lead can be better in many scenarios including against Nightsisters and in GAC makes it a lot easier to get full banners for full health/protection.
  • TVF
    36605 posts Member
    Options
    Jango lead is usually best about 60% of the time and Bossk lead the other 40%.

Data please ;)
  • Options
    Don’t use jango lead

The other guy is wrong.
    I am not wrong bossk is better than jango on d because of more surviveablilty and better in o for better efficiency

• Jbnf
    120 posts Member
    Options
    Personally, I like Bossk on O in GAC for the regen, and in most PvE situations, but in my experience Jango lead holds better on D. The extra speed seems to make up for the regen because without it, it's super easy to stunlock Bossk and get stuck with no tank, fairly squishy attackers, and a somewhat difficult payout to achieve for the AI. I can typically just use FO against higher gear BHs (I run G12 KRU, KR, FOST, FOX, FOO) in GAC and get 60 banners very consistently.
  • Options
    Don’t use jango lead

The other guy is wrong.
    I am not wrong bossk is better than jango on d because of more surviveablilty and better in o for better efficiency

Bossk on D activates the payout way, way less than Jango. That is just the truth, the AI is not smart enough to pursue either payout, but jango's is inherently easier.
  • TVF
    36605 posts Member
    Options
    Don’t use jango lead

The other guy is wrong.

Bossk on D activates the payout way, way less than Jango. That is just the truth, the AI is not smart enough to pursue either payout, but jango's is inherently easier.

I've decided to just agree with this guy and hope to see his guild in TW or him in GAC.