Will EA even read these feedbacks?

theplanets
5 posts Member
edited March 2016
There's so much rant here about the rip off system of the Data Cards. It's real issue considering how much they cost. BUT is EA even reading these? or is this just a forum they created so we can vent off some steam. Maybe someone should expose this to a popular game blog or online mag.

I've spend quite a few dollars on this game because it is fun, the but the results have been very disappointing. e.g. bought 7390 crystals for the GDP of an island nation. then bought two 8x Chromium packs. Guess what my guaranteed character was for BOTH? A 1* Royal Guard which I had, so I got 2 x 7 shards of Royal Guards for $70+tx. Amazing ROI. Apple won't refund me.

In other games, when you spend $, they make you feel worth it. Here, instant regret.

Replies

• Options
    Welcome to the forum.
    To answer your question, yes, they do. The current state of the game is refected in the feedback of users.

The GW, the released toons (Yoda, GG, Magnatrooper) the changes to GW, daily energy refreshes, etc. All were much asked for. The thing is this game has a lot of people playing it and not everyone is going to be happy all the time.

I am sorry you had a disappointing time with chromiums, It can be a gamble.

(Btw, the Royal Guard is a much sought after toon that plenty of people use with great success in the Arena, many people would love those pulls. Again, everyone is different.)
  • Options
    BentWookie wrote: »
    Welcome to the forum.
    To answer your question, yes, they do. The current state of the game is refected in the feedback of users.
    Nice to know! Thank you!
    BentWookie wrote: »
    I am sorry you had a disappointing time with chromiums, It can be a gamble.

(Btw, the Royal Guard is a much sought after toon that plenty of people use with great success in the Arena, many people would love those pulls. Again, everyone is different.)

The usefulness of the character is beside the point, and I understand the gambling aspect (hence part of the fun). However, the fact is that the "guaranteed character" is EA's marketing to entice users to spend $ on the 8 Pack due to the rare occurrence of toons. The payoff does not reflect the attraction when one is penalized for already having said character. 7 shards vs. 12 shards if you did not have the toon. It is not a matter of personal opinion, one cannot justify such a transaction logically.

While this may just be a design of the game, it leaves a bad taste in your paying customer's mouths based on the goods provided. Ultimately, this is bad business practice and discourages future spending. The revenue generation would eventually be based on newer users who have not had this experience, and therefore is not a sustainable revenue growth model. 80/20 rule. 80% of revenue should be coming from existing/recurring customers. Current system (reading other threads in this forum, like Shard Shop) simply does not support that.

Again, you as this forum MOD might not care about the business model. But thanks for replying! That's at least 1 positive take away for me.
  • Options
    They should make it 12 shards if you have the caracter just like the ones you get for not having him/ her.
  • Options
    they read everything