New Fleet/Hound bug in update?

To add to all the other bugs there now appears to be a new one in Fleets where Hound with retribution who gets buzz droids is then countering but not clearing buzz droids, but then for rest of battle showing with 3 buzz droids on it yet regaining health whenever hit with attacks rather than ever registering any buzz droids damage or assists etc any more

Replies

• Options
    I just saw this as well. Was wondering if I had finally been admitted to the loony bin or not. Looks like I'm good.
  • Options
    Yep, noticed this happening as well, as well as not being able to target some galactic republic ships as if they had stealth or something, despite clearly not having the stealth buff when I check the list of buffs on them.
  • Options
    Was there since the beginning of the Vulture Droid. It is a bug but no one cares. Also the description of the buzz droid may be incorrect.
  • Options
    It's not only for HT. All the ships with buzz droids have this. Sometimes annoying.
    @CG_SBCrumb can you take a look?
  • Options
    Hound tooth will be required for Jedi Luke
  • Options

and Baby Yoda, and Skiff Guard Lando, and Jocosta Nu, and Master Vrook, and... and... and...
  • Options
    Apparently it's destined to be yet another ongoing bug that CG are happy to utterly ignore since, while it can completely ruin fleet battles, fixing it doesn't bring in the cash in their minds! Every new update seems to bring more issues without anything other the the trivial, or bugs that would benefit players, getting sorted!
  • Lio
    1003 posts Member
    Options

Riveting
  • Looooki
    1045 posts Member
    Options
    Had not encounter it so far, as most of my ship mates are Negotiator and not GG ship.

Or ur referring to TB?
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Please report all bugs and issues to Answers HQ.
    Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>