Where do I go from here?

I'm at level 85 and have started my legendary journey, but I'm not quite sure which squad top keep my focus on. Any suggestions? I don't know how to show you my squads...

Replies

• Options
    First step then is to go to swgoh.gg and create an account, then share the link here
  • Options
    TheJEFFtm wrote: »
    First step then is to go to swgoh.gg and create an account, then share the link here

Great start there. Also look up Warriors pillars to get a handle on what to work.
    Make Bronzium autoplay opening an option.
  • Options

Great start there. Also look up Warriors pillars to get a handle on what to work.

This was great advice like two years ago. The game has changed an awful lot since then and there are far better options than what all that suggests
  • Options

This was great advice like two years ago. The game has changed an awful lot since then and there are far better options than what all that suggests

With that being said...any advice where to focus?
  • Options

https://swgoh.gg/u/sakin88/
  • Options
    Focus on a particular faction right now. Work towards Jedi Knight Revan I’d say because your Jedi look pretty good
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Options

how helpful!
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Options
    I'd say work on Jedi Knight Revan requirements. He'll be very helpful for a lot of PvE and counters a lot of teams. No longer top of meta but still very good and not a huge gear requirement. For dark side, Emperor Palpatine is easy to get, you could use Phoenix squad, which will also get you Thrawn. Don't gear your Phoenix squad higher than needed as they aren't good in late game content. Try to farm Light Side Hard node 8-D for Jango and Hounds Tooth and Dark Side Hard Node 9-B for Bossk. Bounty Hunters can get you Chewbacca but more important is Hounds Tooth for fleet arena.
  • Options
    It appears you may have bought the Hyperdrive bundle? (It really is a good value for disposable income, particularly as a new player)

You have a nice solid base then, first focus in my mind (other than stop farming Talia, she isn’t great except on a phase 4 Sith triumvirate raid team that is getting pretty dated) is get yourself out of your starter guild and onto a ‘real’ guild - as long as you are a daily player who generates their 600 raid tickets you shouldn’t have too much difficulty finding at least a heroic Rancor guild, if not a heroic AAT guild (on that note, pick a toon, any toon, that you can either speed farm (probably cantina node) or somebody from a shop that you are getting good currency in - if you are completing Galactic War every day, that is your best bet - and get them to seven stars ASAP so you can start earning raid character shards.

Farming towards JKR as suggested above isn’t a bad plan, but if your dark side fleet can’t beat the zeta level challenge yet, that should be one of your highest priorities. Once you have a steady supply of zeta mats coming in a get a good leader (at your stage, either mother Talzin or emperor Palpatine with zeta leadership is going to transform your arena team...) zeta applied, you should be able to start climbing into the more lucrative crystal payouts in arena - you put the early investment in, chase it to the top and start reaping the rewards!
  • Options
    firstly, use bastilla lead instead of yoda, farm geonosian brood alpha to get a good geonosian squad, zeta bastillas lead when you get a zeta ready and you will be pretty good to go