4 starter ships - New Bonus mission

Why does the enemy start off with 4 ships and we only get 3? And we only have 2 reinforcements and they have 3? The enemy gets a full fleet of ships against our 4* ship... What kind of balance was decided here? AND the Capital Ship's pilot is a newly F2P farmable hero...

Replies

• Options
    It wasn’t fun, but I managed it. Fully leveled my new Finalizer to 85 and prestiged it as far as star level allowed. Led with Silencer, Kylo Command and HT, reinforcements were Vader & Slave 1. Killed Anakin ASAP, tried to keep someone Breached to keep HT taunting, used Command Ship’s basic a lot to keep its protection up when needed, and eventually RNG shone upon me.
  • Options
    Once I managed to beat it, I'm kind of glad it wasn't trivial. Nice to have an achievable but tough challenge.

I ended up finishing with a starting line of HT/KRU/XB with Vader reinforce. The goal is to keep taunt up the entire time, and to have KRU stun and power up (by hitting a target locked ship) as often as possible. Spread breach around with XB, TL around with Vader. Use Finalizer to call KRU to assist (if he's dazed, maybe get another breach or TL). Keep this up long enough and KRU damage gets huge, he can even heal himself significantly via Finalizer unique.

2nd reinforce was Slave for taunt and more TL.Bossk R0, Cad G11, Hux G7, others G12.
  • Options
    Had to balance out the Raddus mission being dumb easy, I guess
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Options
    Anariodin wrote: »
    Why does the enemy start off with 4 ships and we only get 3? And we only have 2 reinforcements and they have 3? The enemy gets a full fleet of ships against our 4* ship... What kind of balance was decided here? AND the Capital Ship's pilot is a newly F2P farmable hero...

My guess is balance. Raddus has ship reqs that most didn’t have. Ebon Hawk and Lando’s **** were not on most people’s priority to 7*. Therefore the mission was easier as a trade.
    Finalizer required long standing ships for FO and also BH that have been required for OGMF. Therefore the bonus missions was more difficult.
    Just my two cents.

If you need help with the event I ran a 3*G9 Hux with cap ship abilities as high as they go, with HT, Silencer and XB to start. Slave and KYLO Shutfle as reinforcements. Smack ETA with a stun, Hunt tank and spread the stuns whenever with ETA your primary target to kill
  • Options
    Starting off with HT, Silencer and Shuttle got me the win.
    Make sure to taunt with HT and pass as much TM to Silencer. Call in the FOTP ship to get more target lock. Hunt the Y-wing. Thank you for the help!
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    Options
    Shuttle is remarkably underrated. I got it to 7* however long ago just because there weren't all that many ships back in the day and I needed to farm *something*, but never used it until the Resistance/First Order GAC a little bit back. Had to use it for a fleet challenge. Oh, man, that reinforce ability is sneaky nasty and it's decently durable. It gives Finalizer enough speed to Hunt whatever the most important ship is, and you can use it to feed Silencer turns so you never even need its basic--but even its basic isn't that bad and it counterattacks, so you actually get use from it.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.