Disappointing Hyperdrive Bundle

I bought the hyperdrive bundle expecting that it would get my existing 5-6 star characters to 7 stars, and a bunch of extra shards for the shard shop. It did not, and I feel like my purchase was wasted.

I looked it up later and saw that this is intended behaviour, not a glitch, so I'm not asking for my money back or anything. Just saying I'm disappointed.

Replies

• Ultra
    11603 posts Moderator
    Options
    Ante wrote: »
    I bought the hyperdrive bundle expecting that it would get my existing 5-6 star characters to 7 stars, and a bunch of extra shards for the shard shop. It did not, and I feel like my purchase was wasted.

I looked it up later and saw that this is intended behaviour, not a glitch, so I'm not asking for my money back or anything. Just saying I'm disappointed.
    Outside of the characters, you get a lot of valuable gear that is worth more than what you paid for
  • Options
    Ultra wrote: »
    Ante wrote: »

Outside of the characters, you get a lot of valuable gear that is worth more than what you paid for

And a ton of currencies
  • Options
    Lol buy £100 vault of crystals and see if you can get even close to the amount of gear you get in hyperdrive bundle

Who cares about the characters when you look at the value you can’t be dissapointed it’s the best value they’ve ever done.
  • Yutterh
    18 posts Member
    Options
    Yeah they should definitely switch to shards. I like being geared to gear8 but it isn't enough. I would rather have just got the shards and geared who I wanted. Also should have just maxed all the characters you get to level 85. It's a good boost but not good enough. Especially if you do it to a current account.