Will GL have ships? At least Kylo?

Kylo has a new ship the Tie Whisper in RoS

Do you think this will be part of the GL release ?
10ash4h8vqjj.jpeg

Replies

• Iy4oy4s
    2938 posts Member
    edited March 2020
    Options
    Rey has
    red 5
    as well.
  • Rafini
    299 posts Member
    Options
    it will be if you keep giving them reasons to and ideas
  • Ultra
    11521 posts Moderator
    Options
    It'd be nice if they did

Both factions could use more ships and gives GL toons more value for its high requirements
  • Rafini
    299 posts Member
    Options
    i’m pretty sure the req’s are already widely considered to be a lot and p4 hasn’t even been announced yet. the high value is already there. adding more new farms in the final phase (would be underhanded and therefore not unreal to expect) would be cruel.
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Options
    Rafini wrote: »
    i’m pretty sure the req’s are already widely considered to be a lot and p4 hasn’t even been announced yet. the high value is already there. adding more new farms in the final phase (would be underhanded and therefore not unreal to expect) would be cruel.

That's not what this thread is about. It's about the GLs themselves being pilots of their own ships, which would give them more value.
  • Options
    Rafini wrote: »

I think OP is asking if they will have ships,and the GL character will be the pilot of that ship and when we unlock the GL character will also give us his ship as a bonus for our investment without any extra farm or spendings which i think would be so nice and it will be appropriate.
  • Mitch08
    303 posts Member
    Options
    That would be a great idea. Elite characters who have ships in the movie, with factions that need better ships. Hope they have this planned.
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    Options
    I don't know. But I hope there are some more Resistance ships coming. Raddus is fine, but the three ships they've got have no real synergy, two are glass cannons (Raddus' defensive abilities don't make up for that fragility), and those two glass cannons are much more valuable as reinforcements than starters.

Finalizer is solid. First Order also needs a few more ships, but at least Finalizer solves the reinforcement problem Raddus has.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Rafini
    299 posts Member
    Options
    If so then that would be neat! Totally OP i imagine in game but neat!
  • Options
    They'll introduce Lukes X-wing... And GL Rey will pilot it. Just like they did with the millennium falcon.
  • Options
    They'll introduce Lukes X-wing... And GL Rey will pilot it. Just like they did with the millennium falcon.

But then they will release the luke piloted version years later and it will be op like the millennium falcon?
  • Rafini
    299 posts Member
    Options
    that would be dirty