Has anyone tried doing this team?

christopher152003
381 posts Member
edited March 2016
All characters are assumed to be max level max gear.

Asajj Ventress (leader)
Old Daka
Talia (or Initiate)
ST Han Solo
Poggle

Could potentially be a speed team with huge crits and TM manipulation with tons of stunning.

Feedback please.

Replies

• Dario
    326 posts Member
    Options
    This meta no, next meta yes
  • Options
    Speed team with no speed? Thanks, but no.
  • christopher152003
    381 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Ivan_Drago wrote: »

Really?? Lol I always go first against Duku and QGJ with al NS. Your a fool, not only do two get awesome speed but every hit you take away their turn meter when Talia heals that gets you 30% TM and With han Taunt evry hit he takes the rest of the team gets TM gains. Really if you don't know the characters don't speak.

I probably should have clarified I'm looking for feedback with skilled players who have run this team, not amateurs.

I'm not interested in yours or anyone elses meta current or past, because every meta will change, I asked a question and asked for feedback, not conjecture from people who haven't bothered with anything in the game but farm the current meta.

I have not run this team, and I am going to was simply asking a question, to which neither of you had any real input, other than it's not the meta. LOL, I shouldn't have to clarify one question with a whole separate post. I guess education in america isn't what it used to be.

Reading comprehension FTW.
  • NeverTrustWetFarts
    52 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    asaj would still be slow. daka doesn't really do tons of damage. I thought ashoka was nightsister...guess not. Your han would be dead before he acts most likely if you don't double stun two faster toons.
  • christopher152003
    381 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    asaj would still be slow. daka doesn't really do tons of damage. I thought ashoka was nightsister...guess not. Your han would be dead before he acts most likely if you don't double stun two faster toons.

1st Ahsoka is a Jedi who was accused of killing Jedi, she was helped to clear here name by Asajj, which is where the connection comes from.

*Sigh*

2nd

Reading comprehension brother.

So you are saying your order of attack puts Han being killed before Daka, and Poggle?? Hmm
  • Options
    Primodonna
  • Options
    darkensoul wrote: »
    Primodonna

I'm sorry is that your name (I ask because of the hat) :)

• Options
    "A vain and overly sensitive person who is temperamental and difficult to work with"
  • Predian
    615 posts Member
    Options
    @christopher152003 why would more people respond when you keep biting the head off of anyone who does?
  • Fave
    96 posts Member
    Options
    For what it's worth, I run this after a terrible start and slowing climbing the ranks. About 400 in arena. All but the last ls and ds battles on lvl 7 can be simmed. Same w/ cantina.

Asajj Ventress (leader)
    Talia
    Initiate
    Lumina
    And Phasma

Only Lumina is a 6* but all have good gear. I'll use Talia as a turn meter, healer, or for damage. Asajj is almost 6 star as is the initiate.
  • Options
    darkensoul wrote: »
    "A vain and overly sensitive person who is temperamental and difficult to work with"

Really, lol if not wanting to have people coming in here and turning this thread into a non constructive post then gladly. I asked a question I shouldn't have to get 300 posts saying this isn't the meta. I know this, I am asking a specific question if you have nothing to contribute then leave please.
  • christopher152003
    381 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Predian wrote: »
    @christopher152003 why would more people respond when you keep biting the head off of anyone who does?

Your right, I shouldn't have posted that 1 negative post. I just get so irritated with the whole it's not the meta and people flaming posts because they do not bother to read.

• Corndog131
    313 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options

1st Ahsoka is a Jedi who was accused of killing Jedi, she was helped to clear here name by Asajj, which is where the connection comes from.

*Sigh*

2nd

So you are saying your order of attack puts Han being killed before Daka, and Poggle?? Hmm

AAAAHHHHHH SPOILER ALERT! I'm only season three of Clone Wars!
  • Corndog131
    313 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Double post

• Options
    I think it would be very RNG dependent. You'd have to get a lot of stuns to keep up with the damage most other teams dish out. Having Daka, and Talia or NI go first means you might get a stun (two if you're super lucky) and could take out one toon. Teams with cannons will take out a toon each with only a little luck needed. You'll need your TM on hit to proc a lot and early on to get Asajj to get more than one turn but you'll only get it about once per round on average.

It's a lot of good synergy, but I'm not sure it will have the punch to take out teams that are even a little off meta. I do think that a maxed out Talia that's buffed by Poggle would be fun.
  • Options

*Sigh*

2nd

Good lord dude.. You ask for help but if they don't agree with what you're doing you go off in a hissy fit. Kind of like a Liberal Democrat or something lol
  • Options
    garublador wrote: »
    I think it would be very RNG dependent. You'd have to get a lot of stuns to keep up with the damage most other teams dish out. Having Daka, and Talia or NI go first means you might get a stun (two if you're super lucky) and could take out one toon. Teams with cannons will take out a toon each with only a little luck needed. You'll need your TM on hit to proc a lot and early on to get Asajj to get more than one turn but you'll only get it about once per round on average.

It's a lot of good synergy, but I'm not sure it will have the punch to take out teams that are even a little off meta. I do think that a maxed out Talia that's buffed by Poggle would be fun.

I run an all NS team rarely does anyone kill her off, she can heal to full with one hit and she hits hard. I can get top 10 with NS and lumi. I'd try dropping talia for her but unsure of where i could plug her back in.

• Options
    nbamock wrote: »

*Sigh*

2nd

Good lord dude.. You ask for help but if they don't agree with what you're doing you go off in a hissy fit. Kind of like a Liberal Democrat or something lol

nbamock wrote: »

*Sigh*

2nd

Good lord man if you are gonna hijack an already hijacked thread at least quote the right post where I actually did bite the head off, also try reading things in context.

• Options
    I finished #1 in the arena yesterday with asajj lead, dooku, daka, NI, and poogle. I dropped down to 20 today, but am in striking distance to finish in top five today. Swapping dooku for Han should work just fine in the new meta.
  • Fave
    96 posts Member
    Options
    I think people don't like NS teams b/c Asajj and others r so slow. But when abilites r near maxed. It evens out. And adding Phasma gain meter, your ahead in speed. esp if you can save talia heal until then. Then you get a double boost. Only Rey and and fully maxed douko and Sid worry me.

That's just my experience so far in the game. I'm sure I need to learn more.
  • Options
    Imbicatus wrote: »
    I finished #1 in the arena yesterday with asajj lead, dooku, daka, NI, and poogle. I dropped down to 20 today, but am in striking distance to finish in top five today. Swapping dooku for Han should work just fine in the new meta.

Oh, sounds good I'm working on ST Han now.

• Options

Hey Ivan Guess what?

I am using this team -poggle, it is one of the fastest teams period.

Maybe open your mind next time.
  • Von
    119 posts Member
    Options

Really?? Lol I always go first against Duku and QGJ with al NS. Your a fool, not only do two get awesome speed but every hit you take away their turn meter when Talia heals that gets you 30% TM and With han Taunt evry hit he takes the rest of the team gets TM gains. Really if you don't know the characters don't speak.

I probably should have clarified I'm looking for feedback with skilled players who have run this team, not amateurs.

I'm not interested in yours or anyone elses meta current or past, because every meta will change, I asked a question and asked for feedback, not conjecture from people who haven't bothered with anything in the game but farm the current meta.

I have not run this team, and I am going to was simply asking a question, to which neither of you had any real input, other than it's not the meta. LOL, I shouldn't have to clarify one question with a whole separate post. I guess education in america isn't what it used to be.

Reading comprehension FTW.

If your that sure of the team. Than run it its that simple. Love the drama though :wink:
  • Options
    I would definitely attack han first. Not really a big dps threat so I would take out daka next.
    It would be fun to use and to fight against though.
  • Options
    It is a pretty good team now that fortitude was added. Before the patch, Ventress would be dead before she did anything, after the patch, this whole team lives a lot longer and can be a pain to take care of, providing you get good RNG from Ventress' stun. It seems like it would be a win big or lose big team. Good luck to you for trying something different. It is basically just a NIghtsister team and i see a few of those around now, they seem to do fine.