Which characters do you use for Ghosts of Dathomir event?

Here are mine:

Admiral Ackbar Leader
Jedi consular
Talia
Farmboy Luke
Ezra

Ackbar as leader for his leader ability which makes Rebel allies attack when any allie uses ability that isn't attack

Which makes it great to get Ezra to attack and to maybe get bonus attack or Luke who can deal high damage

Also,I use ackbar fof his It's a trap ability soo Allies can get some health back if they got stunned or any other effect.

Jedi consular for healing and fine damage

Talia for emergency healing and damage

Farmboy luke for Criticals

And Ezra for his Watch and Learn ability which doesn't count as an attack for some reason which makes rebel ally attack again and his Bonus Attack

Replies

• Vinniarth
    1859 posts Member
    Options
    Bugs under alpha lead. Fast and one time altar topple
  • LordDirt
    5025 posts Member
    Options
    DR, DM, BSF, KRU, B1
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Vendi1983
    5024 posts Member
    Options
    My arena team. One topple and altar is toast. Another good option is anyone who uses special damage as they can critically hit the altar. GMY for example.
  • Options
    GAS
  • Options
    My arena team (Sith empire): auto and fast.
  • kalidor
    2121 posts Member
    edited March 2020
    Options
    My nightsisters with special damage abilities. Asaaj, talzin, talia, acolyte, daka ('cause reliced). Special damage can crit the altar.
    xSWCr - Nov '15 shard - swgoh.gg kalidor-m
  • Options
    Hux, ST, KR, KRU, and FOX took two topples but it wasn’t that hard with G11 and G12 Hux
  • Options
    I use padme and hit auto. Basically anything that has a half decent damage output and decent survivability can do it. I used to do it with g10 Jedi under mace lead
  • TVF
    36618 posts Member
    Options
    This is a weird thread.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    Scoundrels with zYoungHan. His and Chewie's assists finish the alter quickly.
  • Options
    CLS Han Chewie R2 C3PO
    45 second battle.
    All R7 but C3
  • Options
    Does this guy’s lineup sound like he could just swap out characters for GAS or Darth Malak Ki-Adi Mundi?
    Brother don’t listen to these guys, what you’ve got sounds pretty good. Of course you’ll want an attacker, maybe a tank too if you can spare it. Also, if you wanna take some guesswork out of which rebel gets the bonus attacks, use only Ezra or Luke so you can use another non rebel character who could do something like heal or taunt.
  • Options
    DrMorpheus wrote: »
    Does this guy’s lineup sound like he could just swap out characters for GAS or Darth Malak Ki-Adi Mundi?
    Brother don’t listen to these guys, what you’ve got sounds pretty good. Of course you’ll want an attacker, maybe a tank too if you can spare it. Also, if you wanna take some guesswork out of which rebel gets the bonus attacks, use only Ezra or Luke so you can use another non rebel character who could do something like heal or taunt.

Well he did ask us what characters WE use. And plus he wanted advice so we gave it to him lol
  • TVF
    36618 posts Member
    Options
    DrMorpheus wrote: »

Well he did ask us what characters WE use. And plus he wanted advice so we gave it to him lol

Or did he.

I see nothing to indicate that.
    TVF wrote: »
    This is a weird thread.

• Vendi1983
    5024 posts Member
    Options
    @TVF it's literally the title of the thread.
  • TVF
    36618 posts Member
    edited March 2020
    Options
    @Vendi1983 wanting advice is not in the thread title. Certainly not literally, and at most possibly implied.
  • Vendi1983
    5024 posts Member
    Options
    @TVF fair enough. I was referring to the first part about who WE use, and omitted the second part about advice. My bad for skim reading at work.
  • Miketo28
    208 posts Member
    Options
    Imperial troopers.
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Options
    I use whatever is at top of roster and hit auto.

Before it was so easy, I liked to use savage because his special can finish off the altar once it hits 50%
  • Options
    ZAP wrote: »
    A different team each time, usually the current team I’m working on or just got them where I want them.

Same.
    THE SUPREME JAWA OVERLORD!